第15章

Y/n's POV

I'm finally discharged from the hospital and I'm on my way home with my lil' bro and Yuan.

"Hey! Thanks for taking care of the little troublemaker while I couldn't. I'm sorry I'm being a burden now with my still weak self. I will do everything to repay you!" I told Yuan when we were on our way back home. 

He decided to drive us home today since I just got discharged and because I was still weak. You know. It does give sense why I'm still weak. 

All in all, it's really sweet of him for doing this or at least offering us a ride home. 

Is it right to say now that I'm falling for his charm? I'm falling for his sweet gestures and his company... Is this love?

"There's no need to say sorry. That's the least I can do to you after all of this you went through." He smiled a sweet-charming smile to me while looking into his rearview mirror. 

We had a small staring contest before he had to pull back and continue to drive us back home. 

When we got to the reached destination, he got out from his side and went to open my door to help me. It's really sweet of him, especially since he's doing it even if I don't necessarily need the help right now. 

"Thank you... OOOH" 

I thought he was just going to hold me while we both walked but he didn't think of doing so. He took hold of me and carried me bridal-style to my sofa and placed me down. 

Suddenly the light in the room got shut down and I couldn't see anything in the room except for hearing movements. I can hear them move around and that's kind of creepy to feel when you can't expect anything other than some kind of wind gushing by. 

I hear counting in the background and on 3, the light in the room got flickered on and the whole room got lit up. In front of me, there are some presents. I'm so touched but I don't know what to say too. 

"Thank you, you two buttcrackers" I smiled at the two of them as they began jumping around the room all hyped up. 

I'm so going to regret this in a moment, but let's just enjoy it as long as we can. 

Hey! The night is still young and so are we! hahaha

Let's enjoy tonight! It's party time!

A/N!

This is going to be the last chapter before the final ending and then I'm finally leaving this book. Thank you for all who have been reading this book since the beginning or them who just began reading it. I'm thankful for you all! Thank you!