第5章

I can't take it anymore!!!

I have been together with my so-called man, Wang Yuan for a day now.

We have been doing nothing since we handed the kids over to his parents. We have just been sitting in the car and have been driving for, what seemed like days.

I can't take it!!!

"Honey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Yuan asked me as he drove the car with me leaning my head on the car window.

"I'm fine, just not used to it." I honestly answered him back as I closed my eyes for a second.

"I know. You have been off lately. What's wrong?"

I have been off lately? Have I? Wait!? I won't be knowing it too, like you Yuan! I'm new here!

"Nothing..." I covered up with a half-hearted lie.

"Honey, if you have any problem, then don't hesitate to tell me. I will be doing my best to help because that's what a husband is for."

It's all so new to me. I can't take it!!!

I have never been having a boyfriend before, or a husband at all!! I have been single my whole life.

I have been having a crush on a boy from my campus... but I have never been having the guts to confront it till now. I bet I still don't. Even if I come back... if I come back.

"Yuan honey... may I ask what you like about me? Why did you decide to marry me?"

"Well... you really wanna know?" He began with, as he continued with the following, " it's because I met a fabulous girl in the campus, in (Your school) and I just couldn't take my eyes off her, so I gathered my courage and confessed to her and here we are... married as a couple with children"

As he told me all that, he took my hand in his even though he's driving the car, as he glanced on me from time to time.

"Thank you" I whispered back to him, as I gave him a light squeeze.

The rest of the car ride didn't take long before we arrived at a beautiful tree house near the beach, just perfect to watch the sunrise and sunset.

It looks classic from the outside, but I'm not sure how it's going to look from the inside.

I have heard from my friends back in the other world, that getting the chance to watch the sunrise and sunset is a rare chance, so it's something I should treasure.

Especially if it's with your loved one. But for now... I don't know how to say it. It's like I'm falling for him, but at some points, I'm trying to distance myself too.

I'm scared what if I fall in love with him. It will leave him heartbroken and me too. I can't risk that happening.

"Let's get in and rest for today. It's been a long day already. Tomorrow we can go explore the nature and act like we don't have children like we were back in our teens" He said as he brought in our luggage from the trunk into the tree house.

"Let's do that. Let me see what's in the fridge that I can cook for dinner." I told him as I felt bad for only letting him do the hard work like driving and taking in the heavy luggage.

"It's fine honey, we don't have to eat. We can just skip it this time and then go to sleep a little bit earlier than usually... because at that way I can have you all to myself."  Yuan, my husbands smirked at me as I was standing in the middle of the room all stoned...

What is this man doing to me!?!

"What do you mean...?" I felt anxious by the thought of what could happen between us.

"I mean..."