:9: Snälla dölj dig inte för mig.

-Please don't hide from me. -

~

So don't mind me as I am ransacking my dorm room looking for her because I woke up and she wasn't in her bunk.

Shit shit shit shit shit-

And suddenly the door open and there (Y/N) was with ice water in the cup I gave her last night.

"Jesus christ, you scared me!"

She looked up at me with her (E/C) eye as her other eye was covered by her bangs,

"I just went to go get water.."

I took a step towards her and she visibly tensed so I spoke gently,

"Iverson doesn't know I let you out of that room."

"Speaking of which, what did you do with that straitjacket?"

"I threw it away."

She nodded then climbed back onto her bunk. It was then that I noticed them. The baggy sleeves of the shirt she was borrowing from fell loosely off her wrists.

All those little scars.. I didn't need to ask but before I could act like I didn't notice, she had froze and stared at me wide-eyed. She started shaking,

"It's.. it's a long story-"

I shook my head, "No need to explain. I already know everything, and I can't blame you."

She sat in silence, looking into her cup of ice water.

"... how long have you been.. ya know..?"

She sighed heavily, glancing or the window, "A few years. Lance said that once we found Keith, he'd buy me some scar cream."

"Why wait?"

"Hm?"

"Why wait? Why not start healing now, so when we do find Keith he doesn't end up blaming himself?"

She thought for a moment, like she'd never thought of that before. Before I could say anything else, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Commander Iverson and my heart started pounding. Hoping I wasn't about to get kicked out, I stepped outside the room to speak with him.

"Sir."

"Griffin." He handed me the note I left him the previous night. More like really early this morning, but you get my point.

"Sir?"

"You're lucky that you're one of my top cadets. However, you are Kogane's last chance."

Have you ever felt so relieved and then so sick to your stomach right after? I didn't say anything, just "Yes, sir."

Commander Iverson nodded at me and walked down the hall to his office.

Going back inside, I crumpled up the note and threw in it the wastebasket,

"Kobe."

(Y/N) rose a brow at me,"What was that?"

I climbed up on my bunk and flopped down, turning my head to look at her,

"The note I left Iverson last night."

She nodded and went back to staring at her water.

"...(Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

I sat up, now facing her,

"Look at me. Please."

She looked at me with her one (E/C) eye as her bangs covered the other. If I remember correctly, wasn't it purple?

"Iverson didn't tell me not to tell you this, so here goes."

"Okay.."

I took a deep breath,"I'm your last chance."

"... what?"

"I'm your last chance. If you throw another fit or actually hurt someone, you're out. Done."

She looked like she was about to cry. I jumped down off my bunk and walked over to her's. Resting my arms on the railing, I gazed up at her eye,

"Hey, I told you so you can help me help you. That's all I want to do. Plus, I've been assigned to do so."

I reached up to tuck her bangs behind her ear so I could see both eyes, but before I could even feel her hair on my fingertips she had smacked my hand away.

"See? That right there. If Iverson sees you do that to me or anyone else, you're out."

She looked at me then down at her hands. I could tell she wanted to apologize but she was shaking horribly and probably lost her voice due to shock.

"Babe."

She looked me in the eye, a little pink dust going across her cheeks. I smiled,

"I'm not gonna hurt you. What reason would I have to?"

I reached up again and stopped when I saw her hand twitch, yet she kept it resting on her leg. I continued and pushed her hair back behind her ear. Finally.

Finally, I could see both eyes up close. They were beautiful.