18

I'm rushing through writing chapters right now so don't expect lengthy intros because I just wanna get right into the chapter and get as many out as possible! Anyways let's get on with it!

After being blown up once Koro-Sensei moved onto the next ones and finished them with ease and without issue. Everyone was shocked, but Koro-Sensei explained that he had studied up all year on every textbook Japan had to offer him, including the ones set up in front of him. The only reason he had trouble with the math portion was because he had lent the copy to a student for them to borrow and it was incidentally never returned. Kai let out a sigh of relief now that she knew her teacher wouldn't be losing his time around. She then looked up to see the principal staring at his test booklet in shock, not making a move towards it yet for whatever reason, but she saw it in his eyes that he was thinking hard about something or maybe remembering something that was preventing him from touching the book for the time being.

After a while of standing there he walked up to the booklet and opened it, the bomb going off immediately afterwards. They class gasped as they all thought for sure he was crazy and a goner at that point... Up until they saw the principal on the floor wrapped in Koro-sensei's molt. E-Class smiled as Koro-sensei lectured the principal about their similar teaching methods, as per usual taking any opportunity to teach someone else a life lesson. The principal then agreed to leave the E-Class be, not exactly admitting to his defeat, but was close enough to it. He asked for permission to come and kill Koro-Sensei every now and again. The gelatinous teacher agreed before seeing the principal off as he left the satellite campus for the day. The class came back inside and Koro-Sensei revealed a critical weakness with his students that if he is pinned down he would be essentially paralyzed. 'That's not gonna be possible...' Kai thought to herself as her friends came up to her and asked her is she was ready to leave for the shopping center nearby. She beamed and nodded before following her friends outside and down the mountain, Karma sneakily grabbing her hand when nobody was paying attention.

The next day Isogai brought it to the class' attention that they had to make a school play up out of thin air and perform it soon after. They gave everyone duties and yelled at their teacher when he asked for the leading role, placing him in the spot of a peach. Kai was given the job of taking care of the special effects because of need be she could add her own little bit of flair into the show with her powers, which she did by using her new found power from the island of using her hands to causing chilling air waves and making the creepy stage play they were putting on feel even creepier. "It's so cold in here all of the sudden!"

"Yeah, what's up with this creepy vibe I'm getting?" Kai smiles to herself as she heard the different students watching the play chorus to each other. Then after that she used some her ice and some hot water to create steam on the stage in addition to the other steams on the stage. She was rather proud of herself, though she couldn't keep using her powers forever unless she wanted to give herself hypothermia and or dehydrate herself, which meant she had to keep a heater nearby her as well as a large glass of water just in case things went south for her. In the end nothing went wrong and the play was a hit, in more ways than one because afterwards the students lost their appetites and threw food onto the stage. Kai giggled at their reactions as a certain someone kissed the top of her head and congratulated her on her work. She blushed a bright pink and sat there surprised, realizing who did such a thing. When she turned around to find the culprit she saw that they had already began running off, noticing a small blob of red turning quickly around a nearby corner. She didn't waste time going after him and calling his name as her classmates sweat dropped since they already knew the drill.

"Akabane-kun! Get the hell back here damn you!" The ocean eyed girl exclaimed as her classmates sighed.

"What did Karma-kun do this time?" The rest of them asked as she watched the two run around in circles after each other.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Cya next time~