11

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Kai was dragged into an effort to plan a surprise for Irina 'from Karasuma' as a late birthday gift. She wasn't exactly upset about this fact, in all honesty she was glad to be helping Mr. K out as well as pushing her ultimate pairing closer together, but... There was just one problem, she was stuck placed in a group with her ex. She already knew the reason the class decided to place them together, both of them knew, but they still refused to talk no matter what. "Those two sure are stubborn, don't you think?" Sugino whispered to Kanzaki and Kayano who only nodded.

"It's not so surprising. From what Nagisa-kun has told me they've both always been... Well- Difficult people. They also hold loyalty in a very high regard, so when such loyalty was tested, it wasn't very shocking that they'd end up like this even though they are being forced to hang around one another." The green haired female sighed as they looked behind them to see Karma speaking with Okuda who was wedged between him and Kai as Kai spoke to Nagisa who stood on the other side of her.

"What are you guys staring at?" Kai said obliviously as they all sweat dropped.

'Even when she's upset... She's seriously still oblivious to people noticing it!?' The ones ahead of them thought as they shook their heads and waved her off before trying to discuss plans for Irina's present since they were all on gift duty in town that day. Whilst they were talking it out the flower guy who had called for help for old man Matsukata cut in from behind the group and asked them how he was doing. After explaining what happened he told them that he overheard them talking and might have a good gift for their teacher. I'm the end he convinced them to get a bouquet of roses and they brought them to Karasuma, who asked why they should come form him instead of the students.

'Can someone really be this dense?' They all thought in unison as Karma stepped in and convinced the man to give the roses to his colleague. Kai smiled bitterly to herself at the memories that flowed through her mind of the times those two shared together after that interaction. Nagisa noticed her distress and placed a hand in her shoulder, suddenly a dark aura appeared nearby, Nagisa noticing now that Karma was glaring at them. The blue eyed male tensed out of fear and took his hand off of Kai's shoulder reflexively and Karma's glare immediately disappeared before he turned on his heel and walked off with his usual smirk once again on his face. Kai looked at Nagisa with a confused expression. "Are you alright, Nagi-kun?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just go outside so we can watch how things go for Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei."

"Oh, sure. Let's go then!" Kai said as she walked beside him outside to watch what was to come next. The whole class at outside and all of them saw heard through the window that things seemed to be going extremely well up until she was reminded of their mission, and then she realized that this was all some ploy that her students came up with, walking over and opening the window they all sat outside of. Then the woman shot Koro-Sensei off of the roof where he sat hidden and walked off in a rush, furious with every last one of them. Kai felt bad for her, knowing that she was hurting, but let her go because she understood that after something like that anyone would prefer to have some time alone.

After school that day Kai decided to walk home by herself. On the way home she felt like someone was following her but decided to ignore it and think of it as her imagination. A while later she saw a shadow on the ground along with her own and realized that in fact she was being followed by someone, but before she could turn around to see just who was after her, she felt something hit her head very hard and she instantly blacked out.

The next day the class started to get concerned for a Kai and Irina who had gone missing. For the past couple of days nobody could find them and it was starting to worry everyone, especially Karma. As they talked out the possibilities that same flower salesman walked into the room and talked with the class as if he were meant to be there, placing flowers on the teacher's podium as he watched the realization dawn upon them. He started explaining himself and telling them that he was an assassin known as the Reaper and had a proposition for them. Just then two pictures appeared in the corner of Ritsu's screen and the Reaped asked her to pull them up for him. One picture showed Irina ties up and unconscious while the other picture showed Kai in the same condition. That was the last straw for Karma as he stood up from his seat. "What the hell did you do to her? Tell me, now!"