Chapter 6: Mates

Jungkook POV

After Taehyung left me and grandma outside. I went to granny(AN: let's make something clear their not related Jungkook has a close relationship with grandma Kim okay) because I honestly want to know what's going on.

"Granny-"

"I know I have to explain" she then turns to face me.

"Let's go inside and talk over a cup of tea"

I nodded my head and followed her inside.

Their house wasn't as big as mine but it had a cozy feeling to it. We walked in to what's seems to be the living room.

"Why don't you take a seat while I get the tea"

I nodded my head and took a seat on the couch.

Not even seconds later she comes back with a tray with tea and cookies on it.

"Here you go enjoy"

"Thanks" I said while taking a cookie 🍪 in my hand.

"So Jungkook you know Namjoon already right?"

"Yeah hyung the next head of the Kim family"

"Right well the Kim family also had a second son. He was frail and tiny. We knew that he would never be an alpha as such we kept him a secret from the pack since they will never let it down that alpha and warrior beta had an omega but when Tae went play when he was six and met another omega he was caught by
Park family. Immediately they took this to their advantage and tried to take Tae and match him with one of the kid alphas in the pack"

My wolf growled at the thought of Tae being forced to mate with someone else.

"Wait they know-"

"No they don't know that Taehyung is a Kim they thought we were hiding an omega from the pack."

(AN: omegas are rare but male omegas rarer as such any family in a pack are required to match their omega child to a partner to increase the population of the pack.)

"Honestly young master the rules of the pack are kinda unfair for omegas and we didn't want taehyung to grow up in such an environment. If he was born an alpha things would have been different but I love him no matter what and so does his parents"

I smiled knowing that his family love him but I don't thing he knows that.

"Why did Uncle Kim and Aunty Riu didn't just stay with him"(AN: Taehyung's parents by the way)

"They did for a year but the pack tracked them down after they couldn't fine Tae in the pack. In trying to protect him Taehyung hit his head badly and passed out for a week"

My eyes widen at the information.

"It was the first time I saw my son and daughter-in-law cry. When Tae woke up he lost his memories. Taehyung's parents and I decide it's better this way and left him in my care. They made me promise not to tell him anything and make sure he has a happy life"

I can't believe this

"I tried my best to give Tae everything he wanted but he was still lonely and he thinks his parents abandoned him. I would bring him to the park and see him watch the other kids play with his parents and I couldn't help but cry. I wished I could give him what he wanted but I can't. If the rules of the pack don't change or he finds his mate then I can't help him"

"I can help with that" I said while smiling.

"What do you mean young master?"

"Taehyung and I are mates"

Granny eyes lit up at the sound of the information.

"What?!"

"Taehyung and I are mates I found out the day we met at first I thought Tae was human until he got into heat while In my apartment"

"H-heat how I made sure to make him take his pills"

"It happened when I showed him my wolf I think his wolf was trying to come out of the effect of the wolf spane in his necklace" I said as I took out Tae's necklace out of my pocket.

"Did you tell him?"

"Never got around to doing so but I did tell him he was a wolf. He totally freaked out"

Granny sighed

"He had to know eventually but I hope he doesn't hate us forever"

"I don't think so your his family he'll understand you did that to help him"

------------------------------------------------------another chapter vacation is awesome, I slept all day. I hope you enjoyed the chapter imaginary readers 😍

 I hope you enjoyed the chapter imaginary readers 😍

#OMG
🌸🌺 I'll see you soon☘️🍀🌸💜

Eyes can tell a story Vkook OmegaverseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara