Our Baby Girl Is Coming

"You should take a licensee." Cory said and I sighed. We've been discussing this for a while tho, I'm 36 weeks pregnant. One more month left and then our baby girl.

"I still have 4 more weeks and I don't want to stop working." I said.

"But bae..." He said whinung and I give him a look. "Your belly is like HUGE!"

"But I'm fine." I said.

"Whatever you say, but just don't over stress." He said and I nodded. "And, we're here!" He said and opened the new house's door and I smiled widely. He didn't wanted me to come while the house was being painted because of the baby. There's a big pool and a big yard outside and it's inside a safe condominium.

"Everything looks so beautiful!" I said and he smiled to me. The house is so bright and fancy but at the same time it's cozy.

"The best part is upstairs." He said smirking and I groaned a little, it sucks going upstairs when I can't even see my feet. He helped me to go upstairs and there are a lot of bedroons here. That's good cause that means that when our family comes over, they won't have to stay in Hotels and also means that our family can grow in the future.

"Close your eyes." He said and I did as it told. I hear him opening a door and grabbed my hand and take me inside. "Now you can open."

I opened my eyes and look around and smiled really big

I opened my eyes and look around and smiled really big. It was the nursery, Cory didn't let me help with anything. Not me or Naya, Amber and Dianna cause he knows that they would tell me everything. Mark and Chord helped him with everything. The entire room is grey, white and pink and it's the cutest room I have ever seen, it feels so unreal. I started tearing up and he hugged me tight with my big belly separating our bodies.

"I loved this, it's so adorable." I said as we go downstairs and go back to the car and he drives to the Hospital. "I'm living the life of my dreams." I said and Cory chuckled.

"Oh really? Tell me more about it." He said smirking and I smiled.

"I have a hella hot husband and my daughter is almost here." I said smiling with my hand on my belly rubbing it lightly.

"I love you two." He said putting his hand on my belly and I smiled.

X

Cory made me promise him that when I would take easy today because I'm very pregnant. I'm on the Hospital lobby walking around just to see if someone needs my help or so.

"Hey! Dr.Pregnant!" A familiar voice called out and I turn around with a smile on my face. Jonathan. Somehow, we ended up being friends and he's really gay.

"Jonathan!" I said surprised. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Your husband and I have an appointment, he asked me to come to check if any other aneurysm popped in my brain." He said and I chuckled. "Do you know where he is?"

"Not really, but I'm bored so I can look up for him." I asked and we just keep walking looking for Cory somewhere.

"How your little one is doing?" He asked.

"Healthy and almost here." I said with the hand on my belly and I feel her starting to kick and he smiled to me.

"That's amazing." He said then I feel a pain in my stomach really hard and I stop in my tracks and squeezed Jonathan's arm.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" He asked with a concerned tone and the pain started again and I feel cold liquid in my legs. "Did you peed?"

"No..." I said nervously. "I think my water just broke." I said still squeezing his arm and his eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD!" He squealed loud making everyone in the ER stare at him. "Someone help Lea! She's having a baby!" Jonathan squealed nervously or like he likes to call, he started gaypanicking and nurses and doctors started to help me.

"SOMEONE PAGE MY DAMN HUSBAND NOW!" I yelled as the pain started and they sit me on a wheelchair and take me to a room.

Cory

"Dr.Monteith, I need you to take a step back from the table." I heard Chief Schuester said and I got confused. What? Why? The last time he told me to back down from a patient was when Lea got in a car crash. Holy shit, is Lea okay? Of course she is, I came here with her!

"Can't, I'm busy." I said not taking my eyes of the brain I was looking into.

"Dr.Nelson is going to take over for you, step back." Chief said again.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Cause you're having a daughter right now." The Chief said and my eyes widened and the everyone in the OR mutual gasped.

"WHAT?!" I asked shocked.

"Lea is on labor, go now!" Chief said and when Dr.Nelson took from my hand everything I was holding I take off everything I was wearing and left running trough the Hospital until the neotal part of it.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY WIFE?!" I asked nervously to a nurse and she smiled.

"Labor room number 1." She said. "Congrats doc." She said smiling and I nodded smiling in response and started running 'til the room. I walk in and see Lea, Jonathan, nurses and the doctor there.

"CORY! FINALLY! SHE ALMOST RIPPED OFF MY ARM!" Jonathan shouted in his dramatic way and it would be hilarious if we weren't in this situation. "I'm going to give you some privacy." Jonathan said and left.

"Okay, Lea, you're 3cm dilate, 7 more to go." Dr.Heather Morris said and Lea nodded.

TO CONTINUE