Move In With Me

November 20th

"FINALLY!" Cory shouted while walk in his apartment and I laughed and he throw himself at the couch. The last time we were home was yesterday morning.

"I just wanna lay on the bed and stay there forever." I said and he laughed. It's weird cause it's been weeks since I went to my apartment for the last time. We usually stay at Cory's. I go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Move in with me." I heard him saying from the couch and I turn around and look to him on the couch and he get up.

"What?" I asked him. I don't think I have heard him well.

"Think with me, we basically live together. It's just to make it official. My apartment already have a lot of Lea in it. I have your delicious perfume in my bathroom, clothes is the wardrobe, I have pictures of us in picture frames all over the apartment and I love that! I love to have pieces of you in my apartment, but I want to have you completely. We don't even have to live here if you don't want to, we can buy another apartment or live at yours. I just wanna live with you, I wanna spend my entire life with you! I want us to be forever, cause you are everything to me. I wanna see you walk in a church or wherever you wanna get married wearing a beautiful white dress. I wanna see you until the day I die. For now, if you agree, let's just live together. You are the love of my life, you makes me wanna be a better person and don't jerk around. You makes me feel like the happiest man alive!" He said and I smiled with teary eyes and just walk towards him and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight and he wrap his arms around my waist and lift me from the floor and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"You are the love of my life, I want our forever. And I would love to move in with you." I said and kissed him passionately.

"Now my beautiful roomie, can we PLEASE follow your idea and lay on the bed? I'm exhausted!" He said and I laughed.

"Please!" I said and he bring me to the room he is still holding me.

"Look how adorable we look." He said stopping in front of the mirror and I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Let me take a picture of us." He said grabbing his phone out of his pocket and we both smiled and he took a picture. The other one I was kissing his cheek and the other we were kissing. "I'm going to put those pictures on the walls of the apartment so I can look to everyday." He said and I laughed.

"I think is better if we put in a picture frame, I don't know if will be that cool for the other people who come here to see, cause they would be envious cause we are the best couple ever." I said and he laughed.

"Good point babe, good point." He said and he sat on the bed with me lying on him. "Can we go to your apartment tomorrow to pack your stuff, I really wanna you here as soon as possible. And tomorrow is Saturday so the both of us have a free day."

"I would love to, I can't wait to move in with you." I said with a smile.

"Happiness don't even describe my feelings right now. I feel like I could explode any second because of how happy I am." He said with his cute half smile.

"I'm going to change and sleep cuddling with my new and amazing roomie." I said and he smiled and I go to the bathroom. I changed to one of Cory's big shirts, gosh I love to wear his shirts, are big and comfy. I take my hair off the ponytail and brushed it, I brush my teeth and leave the bathroom and see Cory passed out on the bed, he is really exhausted and so am I. I kiss his cheek gently and cover him with the blankets and lay on the other side of the bed, I'm so happy that I'm going to live with him.