Detention (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

'What?'

'Why, aren't we friends?'

'Yes we are but-'

' No buts. You are my friend; and that's all that matters.'

'Right.'

10 minutes of more awkward silence.

This time, Nico broke the ice. 'Which is your favourite play written by Shakespear?'

'Take a guess.' Will said.

'Let's see...As You Like It ? Romeo-Juliet ? '

'Nope. It's  Julius Caesar and Macbeth.'

Nico gasped. Will rolled his eyes and said, 'Roll your tongue in, Death Boy.'

'You, of all people, read political and crime thrillers ?!'

'Why not? Macbeth is like the mirror of demigod life. One weird prophecy that says your life is screwed up. You try to prevent it, and life actually gets screwed up. Sounds familiar?'

'Yeah but still...you read crime thrillers.'

Will again rolled his eyes and asked: 'What about you Death Boy? Your favourite play?'

'Me? Oh...Tempest, Taming the Shrew and A Midsummer Night's Dream.'

'You read rom-com?!'

'If you can read crime thrillers, then why can't I read rom-com?'

'Ohh-kay'

'But still, Julius Caesar is my all time favourite.'

Will perked up 'Seriously?' Then he cleared his throat and said, 'Since thou have showeth good taste, from now on, I call thou my ally. Now I shalt call you "thy". Thy shalt not be punished."

Nico was rolling on the floor laughing. Even Will joined him this time. 'What's happening?' Someone asked. Will and Nico recovered to take a good look at the newcomer.

The person in question was standing at the door with a glass in his hand. He was wearing a light blue turtleneck and a pair of khaki shorts. He had close cropped blonde hair and electric blue eyes that were covered with Imperial Gold spectacles. It was Jason.

'Hi Jason.' Will greeted him nervously.

'Hey Will and Nico. What's happening?' Jason repeated his question.

'Umm...nothing you see. Detention. Kitchen duty after dinner. The usual you know.' Will said casually.

'Why is Nico on the floor? Nico, you alright?' Jason asked concerned.

Will shot Nico an annoyed look, who hadn't even bothered to stand up when Jason came in.

Before Will could come up with a good excuse, Nico said: 'Nothing Jason. I'm fine. I almost died with laughter while seeing Will enact Shakespear.'

Jason's eyes narrowed. 'Died...with laughter...Will...' Jason's eyes widend as he looked back and forth from Will to Nico. 'Oh-kay...Anyways, see you later. Enjoy!' With that, Jason sprinted out. Apparently, he had come for a glass of water.

Will distinctly heard him call out  'PIIIPER!! I GOT NEWS!! COME OUUUT!!' If that guys was any more loud, he would be the cleaning harpies' dinner tonight.

Will cleared his throat. 'Umm...Kayla has offered to give you archery classes. So you are supposed to see her tomorrow at three in the afternoon at the archery range.'

Nico nodded his head and said, 'I'll see about that.'

They worked for 10 minutes in silence. After they were done with their work, Nico asked: 'For that archery lesson, are you going to be there?'

'Me? Well yes. I need some coaching in that.'

Nico paused for a moment. 'When is your next session?'

'Next session? It just got over.'

'What?!'

Will shrugged. 'We talked about Shakespear, you made a new friend,' he said gesturing towards himself, 'Isn't that enough? Counselling is all about making the other person open up.'

'Alright. Anyways, see you tomorrow at three in the afternoon. Good night.'

'What??'

'Nothing.' With that Nico left smirking.

It took a minute for Will to process what Nico had said. Oh Gods...

Will sighed and started walking towards his cabin.

Detention wasn't bad.

And tomorrow's archery session won't suck either.

                                   ********

Hey guys!!

I know, it took a long time for me to update. I was going to update almost 2 weeks ago, even my chapter was ready...but a minor glitch in the network connection and BAM! Chapter deleted.

Anyways, please read it. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions in the comments section. Please read on.

THANK YOU FOR 187 READS!! :):):):):)

Hope you like the chapter.

See ya :):):):):):):) !!!!