Prologue

Note : This story will be mostly in third persons POV.

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

In a dark room a person is sitting on a rocking chair with closed eyes and is rocking the chair back and forth.

Suddenly he open his eyes and sit straight with a dart in his hand, he aim it to the dart board which land exactly on the forth pics face which was stuck on the board. Already there are darts on the faces of other three pics.

Person{maniacally} : You all have to pay for the sins of your parents.

*******

Boy 1 : Sign this marriage contract, otherwise you know what I can do right?

Girl 1 : Why are you doing this? We were at good terms.

Boy 1 : Just do it.

Girl 1 : I hate you. 

*******

In a room a girl is lying unconscious on the bed and a boy is sitting by her side, caressing her hair.

Boy 2 : I love you so much, You will be mine by hook or by crook.

*******

Boy 3 : I have a doubt on them.

Girl 3 : Me too, they are behaving weird lately.

Boy 3 : Don't you think we should find out?

Girl 3 : Hmm yes.

*******

Boy 4{to himself} : I love her but, my happiness is in her wish. Wherever she is happy I'll support her.

*******

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.