"Don't ever touch me with that filthy hand of yours" I spat and he chuckled. I was about to walk away when he yanked me back and my cheeks met his hard chest, fuck.

I could remember what I've seen and heard that night, I didn't see what are they doing in the grass floor of their garden, damn but when Jimin lifted himself off that girl and his lips were so red, I'm so disgusted. I couldn't imagine the life of being married to him, I heard that he's a playboy but I didn't know that he would be this worst, I mean making out with other girl in the night of his engagement party.

"Why? Are you affected by it?" He whispered and I glare at him, I did not answer, I yanked my arm from his grasp and when I heard him chuckled I grew more annoyed. I dragged the chair softly as I joined Madame Park in the dining table and in the corner of my eyes, I saw Jimin's grin as he sit beside me.

Madame Park Hae Won wouldn't stop talking and expressing how happy she is that I'm here with them and I was told that my mom said that I run away.

Really? I run away? I got kicked out.

I wanted to protest but I stopped myself, I could feel Jimin's stare on my side and it just disappeared when his grandma talked to him.

"It's June now Jimin, Y/N. I hope you two will get a long even closer. The wedding will happen on last week of November or First week in December" Madame said and I kept my gaze down my plate

"Don't worry Nana, I'll make sure Y/N and I will get to know each other better, Anyway where is Jihyun?" Jimin asked

I paid no attention to their conversation as I was busy with my own thoughts.

I have to think and I have to find the right timing to tell Jimin everything before all of this gone worst. I had to talk to yoongi as well and another thing, I had to call Eunwoo, he must be worried about me. Damn.

When we finished eating Madame called a certain name Jin-hee and a lady walked towards us in her maid's uniform and Jimin stood behind me.

"Y/N this is Jin-Hee and she will be your personal maid while you're here, so if you needed anything just call her" She said and I nodded

"Jin-Hee, Be attentive incase Y/N needs something" Now it was Jimin, Jinhee smiled at me and bowed.

Madame Park was guided to her room by the head server and I was left with Jimin and Jinhee.

"Miss your luggage was already upstairs as for your stuffs I was informed that it'll arrive tomorrow" Jinhee said and I nodded and softly thanked her, my eyes darted towards Jimin and he had his head tilted a bit, his hand on his pocket and he was looking at me.

"Jinhee, Leave us, I'll walk Y/N to her room" Jimin said and I couldn't even protest as Jimin grabbed my hand and Jinhee already left, Jimin softly dragged me upstairs.

"I can just follow you, you know? Let go of me this instant" I said but instead his hand tighten around my wrist and I sighed, when we reached the second level of the house he pulled out a shining simple blue diamond necklace, he turned me and put the necklace over my neck.

"What? Why are you giving this to me?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You're my fiancee now Y/N, this is my gift to you" He said and he stopped for a while and examined my face, he leaned in a little and I panicked, he take my chin between his finger and he titled my face lightly.

"How old are you again? You looked so..... young" He said and my heart trembles. He let my chin go and he looked at me with his infamous grin.

"Tomorrow I'll give you our engagement ring, I'll wait by the shore tomorrow afternoon and I expect you to wear that all the time" he said and he walked a little closer before taking my hand in his and my heart trembles as he held my hand in his soft ones.

I closed my eyes and gulped hard.

We stopped in front of a door and he opened it and he turned me so we faced each other again.

"This is your room" he said and he I was left speechless when he pressed his lips on my forehead.

Did he just kissed me?

"Good night" he said and he walked away with a wink, I was remained standing on the door way and I touched my forehead. What the hell just happened?

--- °.• ---

Hello Earthlings

It's just the second chapter but I wanna know how are you liking the story? I just wished that you will love it, I'm so anxious that It'll turn out like a trash. Please tell me your thoughts.

Love you all ♥️