Chapter 7

He is Dangerous (SwaSan)
Chapter 7:

Recap: sanskar realized that swara has started affecting him so he angrily asked her to leave his house before he comes back. 

In the Evening:
Sanskar enter inside his room and it was dark. He turn onn the light and looked around and there was no one. He remember about his warning to swara which he had given in the morning that she should leave the house. He went to cupboard to see if she really left but to his surprise,  everything was untouched,  all her clothes are there. He went downstairs to check again because he was sure swara was not in the house. He has feeling that she is not fine. "Bappy" he said as soon as he saw bappy in the house.  "Where is swara? " he asked. "Swara went to her parent's house today morning " bappy said casually. "So she left" sanskar thought. He still have that unsecure feelings. He came to his room and lie on the couch. Moreover,  the weather is not good,  it is raining since afternoon and soon it will be night. 

He was feeling restless,  so he picked his phone and called kavita. Kavita picked his call in single ring " omgggg sanskar you called me, did you get bored with swara?" She said. Sanskar could have given a good answer but he was not in the mood. "Swara came there? " he asked. "What?  No" kavita got confused. "Swara didn't came there? " he asked getting tensed. "No she can't come here because ma already said her that never come back to this house" kavita told him. "Why would a mother say like this? " sanskar asked totally perplexed. "Because janki ma is not swara's real mother,  she is her step mother and i am her step mother that's why we don't like her. She was just a burden and we took rid of her by marrying you...." kavita's words about swara was raising sanskar's temper so he cut the call. He wasn't knowing that swara's real mother is not there. But all now he is worried that where does she goes. He called laksh and explained whatever happened. Laksh scolded him for behaving like a stupid and they both met to search where swara went. 

"Where she went?" Sanskar was asking the same question. "Laksh it's getting dark and she will be scared and the weather is also not good" sanskar said. " don't worry we will find her" laksh consoled him. "Do you know who is close to swara after her family?" Laksh asked. "Yeah!! Parth,  her friend. He must know where is she" sanskar said. Sanskar called bappy and took parth's number. Parth and bappy know each other so, bappy has his number. "Hlo parth! Do you know about swara's whereabouts? " sanskar asked directly. "Sorry what do you mean? " parth asked confused with his question. Sanskar explained him the situation and parth got angry for what sanskar did but now to find swara is more important. "I know where she will be" parth said thinking something. "Where? " sanskar asked curiously. "In the city temple,  she usually goes there when she is upset" parth said. "Okay " sanskar said
They both cut the call and left to the temple.

"Beta! I also have to go home! For how long you will sit here alone? " the prist said looking at swara who is sitting with the support of the pillar. She looks really tired and her eyes and nose is red. "I don't have any place to go" she whisper controlling her tears. "Okay then you can sit here for some times and take this to eat" prist said giving her an apple. She slightly smile at him keeping the apple on the side.

Prist came down of the temple from stairs when 2 cars stopped at the same time. From one car,  parth came out and from other sanskar and laksh. "Are you looking for swara? " prist asked as swara had told her name to the prist. Three of them nodded. "She is sitting upstairs,  take care of her" prist said and left. Parth and sanskar ran upstairs.

"Swara" sanskar said as soon as he reached her. Parth is also standing little behind him. Swara got scared due to sudden hustle in the dark, so she got up and look back at sanskar. Her vision is getting blur but she can see parth standing at the back. "Parth" she mumble and ran to parth and hug him. "Swara are you okay? " parth asked worriedly as she was all wet and her body was hot indicating she has high temperature. Sanskar felt like something breaking in his heart seeing swara in parth's arms. "I was so scared" sanskar could hear swara's low words which she was actually saying to parth. "Swara!!" Parth said as soon as he felt swara fainting in his arms.He picked her and quickly went to his car.

"Swara" sanskar was going after them but laksh stopped him "how dare he laksh" sanskar got mad. "She is in this situation because of you and now you should not have any guilty because swara is in safe hands and parth will take care of her" laksh said some hurting words. "How can you say like this laksh,  she is my swara,  my wife" sanskar said aggressively running his hand through his messy hairs. "Why do you care? " llaksh asked. " because i love her damm it" he said in a flow that even he didn't realized what he said. "Thank god finally you realized"  laksh dramatically said joining his hands. "Yes i do love her and i won't let her go!! Wait and watch Swara Sanskar Maheshwari how this sanskar will shower love on you that u will forget that idiot parth" sanskar said smiling like an idiot.
To be continued......

Precap: "do you want to know what happened on that night? " sanskar asked going hell close to swara who is sitting with the support of the bed. She nodded clutching the bedsheet. Sanskar smile and place his lips on her astonishing swara......

How it was? 
Thank you.