Chapter 10

He is Dangerous (SwaSan)
Chapter 10:
Recap: swasan moments.

Sanskar woke up in the morning and looked around for swara but she was no where. He signed and went to washroom for getting fresh. After getting ready sanskar came downstairs. He saw bappy sitting on sofa and eating lays while watching tv. "oyee fatty where is swara?" he asked sitting next to bappy. "ohhoo earlier you used to ask about sujata aunty but now swara...biwi ka chamcha (wife's pet😝)" bappy teases sanskar. "shup up and tell me where is everyone" sanskar asked looking around as he couldn't see anyone. "all went to temple because swara and aunty has some fast for their husband's for which they have to pray in temple" bappy tried explaining sanskar.

Sanskar didn't said anything but was lost in his thoughts. After sometimes, swara came back along with sujata and ram. They all greeted each other while sanskar got lost seeing his wife in peach coloured saree. She looks stunning. Swara simply smile at him as she can feel his gaze on her. "i will take this mom" swara took sujata's plate and went to kitchen. Sanskar realized that he has to talk to swara so he went after her while everyone else settled in the living area.

"seriously swara you are fasting today?" sanskar questioned entering in the kitchen. Swara turned and nodded her head. "but why?" sanskar asked coming close to her. "because mom said it is very beneficial for husband so for you i kept it" she innocently smiles which melted sanskar's heart. "but shona you had fever yesterday" he said hugging her from back. "i am fine now" swara said. "you sure" he double checked. "yup" swara said.

"what's going on?" sujata said standing at the kitchen door. Sanskar instantly moved and swasan felt awkward but before they could say anything sujata said "swara i had called janvi ji and they will be coming in the evening for pooja (holy prayer). "okay" swara casually said while sanskar was not so happy after listening to this news.

In the evening,
Swara entered inside the room only to see sanskar lying on the bed using phone. " sanskar you are still not ready guest have came downstairs" swara said. "so what?" he carelessly went close to her. "what are you doing" he asked as he saw her shuffling the cupboard. "i have to get ready" she said trying to find her stuff. "don't change this saree" he held her hand and gestured her simple peach saree which she is wearing since morning. "but mom said to wear red" she pouted. "that i don't know but you are not changing" he said being stubborn. "okay" swara signed. "but i need to put on some jewelery" she said asking his permission to let her hand go.

"Swara" kavita said entering in their room

"Swara" kavita said entering in their room. She stopped seeing swasan being so close and swara's hands were held by sanskar. "Don't you have manners to knock couple's room door" sanskar said insulting her. "i am sorry sanskar but what are you even doing with her...don't tell me you have developed interest in her" kavita laughed at her. "shut up" sanskar yelled. "sanskar" swara squeezed his hand. "we will shortly come kavita you can go" she said clearly and kavita left. They got ready and went downstairs after sometimes.

After pooja was done, all the mens are waiting in the hall while ladies are preparing for the dinner. Janvi is little jealous to see swara and sujata's bond. Sanskar got call so, he went to attend it in the walkway. After a while, he cut the call and was coming back when kavita came in front of him. He give her a look like what you want? "you look handsome today" she said flirting with him. He is wearing white shirt and black pants with few buttons open of his shirt. "because these clothes are selected by my wife swara" he said sarcastically. "huh!! she don't have any dressing sense. i wish i could have married you instead of her" kavita said getting annoyed. "bad luck kavita" swara said coming from behind. She came out of the kitchen to get someone and approached them and listened what they were talking. "excuse me" she said. "yeah you are late because he is already taken by me" swara chuckles while saying.

"you are such a dumb...." before kavita could finish her sentence swara interpreted "just shut up and keep your hands to yourself and if you again dare to look at my husband you will see the worst side of me" swara give warning to her. Kavita was shocked to see her this side so she just went from there. Sanskar was amused to see this brave swara and he was so happy because he remembered when last time swara was ready to give him away but this time she stood for him. Swara give him a smile and turn to leave when sujata came. "swara why are you not wearing red saree i just noticed" sujata asked. "mom sanskar wants me to wear this one" she said innocently. "ohho" sujata said teasingly. Sanskar is on cloud nine seeing his overprotective and caring wife. After dinner, gododia family left while everyone else went to their rooms.

Sanskar is half lying on the bed wearing the same half unbuttoned white shirt with black pants and his hairs are messy and scattered on his forehead. Then only swara enters after completing her kitchen chores. She opened the cupboard to take out her clothes. Sanskar got up and went close to her. She turn seeing him so close. "what?" she asked. "i just loved the way you answered kavita" he said pulling her closer holding her waist. "ohh.." swara blink her eyes not knowing how to react. "sanskar this jewelry is so heavy i need to take it off and change" swara give him a pleading look. "how about if i can help you" he said with a smirk. Swara lower her eyes feeling shy as she understood what he meant.

"so i should take your silence as yes " he whisper in her ears making her shiver

"so i should take your silence as yes " he whisper in her ears making her shiver. Sanskar opened her both earrings and then kissing her ear lobes. Then he took off her necklace giving several kisses on her neck. Sanskar removed her bangles and few fell on the floor making crackling sound in the silence. While all the time, swara has closed her eyes. "swara you want me to stop" he asked joining their forehead. She gently shook her head in no.

Getting permission from swara he picked her and went to the bed. He kindly placed her on the bed and then turn off the lights. It is raining and lightening outside so there was enough natural light in the room. Sanskar came on top of her kissing her hairline then eyes, nose and moving towards the lips. He captured her lips into a passionate kiss. She has tightly clutched his hairs. They were breathing heavily when they break the kiss. Sanskar went down and kiss her bare belly. Swara was feeling butterflies in her stomach. Not able to bear the pleasure she turn other side revealing her back to sanskar. He lie beside her and caress her back. Swara felt her blouse got loss as sanskar opened the hook and strings. Her heart beat raised as she felt her bare self. Swara instantly turned and hugged sanskar. "you okay swara" sanskar whisper asking her. "hmm" she answered. Sanskar break the hug and admired her beauty. He kissed every inch of her body. He took off his shirt and pants. Swara turned crimson red seeing him without clothes. She instantly closed her eyes. He chuckles at her reaction. The next moment, their clothes were lying on the floor and they were busy making love. The silence of the room was broken by their sweet mourns.

To be continued.....

Thank you.