Chapter 5

He is Dangerous (SwaSan)
Chapter 5:

In the afternoon when sanskar entered inside the house and the first thing he saw was swara and bappy watching tom and jerry. Are they kids?  He thought. He went towards them. "Mom I'm home can i get water please" sanskar shouted gaining swappy's attention. Swara give him a look and then again started watching tv. "She don't give me damm" sanskar whisper and take seat. "Now you are suppose to ask this to your wife" sujata said coming and giving him glass of water. Swara got conscious. "Swara now all the responsibilities of sanskar are yours... now i want to have vacations " sujata said. Swara nodded looking at sanskar. "And all should be ready at 8o' clock as we are going to the party of Ram ji's friend. He got retired from army so he is throwing  a party" sujata said. "Mom is it necessary for me to come" sanskar said having an objection. "Yeah sanskar.. you recently got married and it will not look good if swara went alone." Sujata tried to explain. "Alright " sanskar said as he can't say no to sujata.

At night:
Swara came downstairs wearing blood red saree with black blouse and her long hairs are left open and she is wearing a long heel. Sanskar's breathe got stuck somewhere as he saw her. He was wearing black suit with red tie. Now he understood why sujata choosed these clothes for him so that they can match swara's saree. "Swara you are looking pretty" sujata said kissing her forehead. "Thank you mom" she said smiling. "Omgg swara you are looking bomb" bappy said and every one laughed but sanskar got angry for his rustic comment. "Shut up! Idiot!" He glared bappy and he kept finger on his lips. Others were busy with each other so they didn't noticed.

Sujata ram and bappy went inside while swara was waiting outside. She was smiling and looking at the decoration. It was so beautiful. The whole house was shining in the dark. " what are you doing here?" Sanskar said coming near swara. "Mom said to come with you" swara said. Sanskar held her hand shocking her and head towards the door. "Don't be shocked its just to show others that we are a happy with each other" sanskar said clearing swara's doubts.

"I am glad that you are happy with sanskar" shekar said looking at swasan. Shekar is also invited as even he is friend of the person who is giving the party. Janvi and kavita is also present. Swara give a fake smile which sanskar noticed. Ofcouse she is not happy with him for sure. Janvi also met swara and during all this time sanskar could feel the tension between janvi and swara. They don't have anything like a mother- daughter relationship. He was also confused since when he started taking so much interest in swara's life that he is noticing her each and every expression.

After sometimes, swara is standing in a corner with the glass of juice as she find the party really boring. Sanskar's eyes were fixed on her only. He was not leaving a chance to have a look of her. Kavita approaches swara and started talking. "I think you are really happy with sanskar " kavita said taunting her. Sanskar who was going to get a drink stopped listening to kavita. He very well know how much disgusting she is. "Yeah i am" swara said not really interested in her talks. "I am really jealous of you as you got him not me" kavita said burning in jealousy. 
"Then you can have him kavita i really don't care" swara said casually. Kavita make faces. But these words hit sanskar so hard. He didn't like the way swara was ready to give him away. He just moved from there.

Sanskar's burning gaze was fixed at swara who was talking and laughing with sujata.
"Then you can have him kavita i really don't care" these words are still ringing in sanskar's head. "Am i so useless in her life? " sanskar thought. He is feeling hell angry at her.

Sanskar couldn't control his inner storm and went to swara. He didn't care who ever is seeing,  he just held swara's wrist and dragged her to the corner. "Sanskar " swara winced but he wasn't in the mood to listen. He held her close to him and said holding her shoulder angrily " what do you think of yourself swara?  Though our relation is not serious but still i am your husband and how dare you to give me away to any other girl" swara was all confused. "But what i did? " swara asked innocently. This enhanced sanskar's anger. "Just shut up!" He shouted.

""Just shut up" sanskar shouted standing at the same place. "Bro you okay? " bappy asked who was standing beside sanskar. Sanskar look at swara who is still standing with sujata. "All this was a dream" he realized. Thanks to the loud music that no heard when he shouted. He shook his head that what all he was thinking but still he was angry at swara for saying like this. He went out to take in fresh air.

After 15 mins,  Sanskar came inside and look around to see swara and there he spotted her. She is looking different. Swara also look at him and stuck her tongue at him and starting laughing. "Now what happened to her" sanskar mumble and went to her.

"What?? " he asked getting irritated as she was continuously smiling. "Nothing " she slowly said. Sanskar can smell wine from her. "Are you drunk?? " he asked. Swara stood on her toes to match his height and went close to sanskar's ear and whisper "yes but don't tell anyone it's a top secret" swara keep her first on her lips. Sanskar was amazed with her behavior. "But why? " he asked. "Kavita gave me she said its tasty but it was bad" swara explained. "This kavita urggg...." sanskar went to sujata and told her that swara is not feeling well so he is taking her home. He don't want to make mess in the party. He silently took swara out.

"Come out swara" this is the third time sanskar is saying to swara as she is sitting in the car and not ready to come inside. Sanskar was left with no other option so he just picked her in his arms and went inside. There was no one in the house as all were still at the party.

"You know sanskar,  i always dreamed about my prince charming who will come and lift me in his arms and take me awayy but he never came instead you came who is so arrogant...." swara was blabbering all the way to the room and sanskar was listening to her. Sanskar made her lie on the bed. "Come on sleep now" he said covering her with blanket. "No i can't sleep in saree" swara sat on the bed. " you can't change in this situation just sleep" he said sternly. "No i will change" she wasn't scared from him now. Swara got up and went to cupboard and took his loose top and pajama and went to washroom stumbling. Sanskar signed at her stubbornness. He just lie on the bed closing his eyes.

After few minutes,  swara came out and went close to sanskar. "Sanskar i got hurt" she said complaining like a child. "How? " sanskar instantly got up. He saw blood on her lower lip. " i removed safety pin with my mouth and it got hurt"  Swara pointed at her bleeding lips. She sit beside sanskar on the bed. "But why did you opened it with mouth" sanskar asked. "That i don't know" she innocently answered. Her red lips were already tempting sanskar and now this. Sanskar rub her lips with his thumb removing blood. He so badly wants to replace his thumb with his lips. "Ahh! Its paining " swara winced in pain. Sanskar couldn't control anymore so he just pull her close and placed his warm lips on her. Swara closed her eyes as his warm kiss was soothing her wound. It was a soft kiss and sanskar don't want to hurt her by getting harsh. He broke the kiss and asked "feeling better? " swara blink her eyes several times and nodded. Sanskar smile at her expressions.

Swara lie her head on sanskar's chest as she was feeling dizzy. "Swara why did you said to kavita that she can have me" he asked because he was sure now swara won't lie. "Because she wants you" swara said making faces. "Then??  You can give me?" He asked.
"Yes!" A mere whisper came from swara and sanskar noticed that she has fallen asleep. It was clear to sanskar that he is no one in swara's life then why the hell he is making her his weak point. Sanskar took deep breathe and lie on the bed with swara still lying on his chest. Soon he also went to sleep listening to the faint breathe of swara.

To be continued...... 

Precap: will swara remember about their kiss???

Do share your views.
Thank you
Marsss