Introduction

He is Dangerous - Second Version
(SwaSan)
Introduction:

Characters

Sanskar Maheshwari (25 years old): He is a rich businessman and owner of Maheshwari Industries

Sanskar Maheshwari (25 years old): He is a rich businessman and owner of Maheshwari Industries. He is very reserved man and talk only when needed. He has some secrets which no one know except his best friend laksh. His marriage is fixed with swara with his mother's wish.

Swara Gododia( 22 years old): She is simple sweet girl who is in her final year of degree

Swara Gododia( 22 years old): She is simple sweet girl who is in her final year of degree. She is very talkative and naughty with her close ones and very quite with strangers. She is marrying sanskar as her baba said.
She met sanskar once on their engagement and she is very scared of his tough attitude.
The only thought of marrying him scares her to hell. She has no idea how she is going to spend her life with him but she is helpless as she can't say anything to her father and step mother.

Kavita Gododia: (20 years old) swara's younger step sister. She is spoiled girl who is in her second year of degree. She likes doing party, going to clubs and one night stands. She don't like swara much.

Shekhar Gododia: swara's father. When swara's mother, shomi died at her birth he again married to janvi from whom he has kavita. He has given full freedom to kavita while kept swara in his control. But he likes swara just pamper kavita more.

Janvi Gododia: Swara's step mother. She likes swara but not as much as kavita. She don't like if swara don't listen to her. She is quite dominating on swara and she only asked swara to say yes to marry sanskar.

Laksh Khanna: sanskar’s best friend who knows all his secrets. He is kind and jolly type of person.

Sujata and Ram Maheshwari: sanskar’s parents. Sujata has heart problem so sanskar agreed to marry swara as he don't want to give her stress. They are very humble and polite and thinks sanskar is also same but they are totally unaware of sanskar’s different side.

Pari and kavya: swara's best friends and they are in same college and same year.

Promo:
"Omg sanskar Maheshwari is so handsome" pari widen her eyes as she saw sanskar's photo on the cover page of the magazine. " have some shame you have a boyfriend " kavya hit her arm. " so what" Pari roll her eyes. All the while swara was lost in her own world. " see swara someone is keeping eye on your future husband " kavya bought swara back. " guys leave this magazine" swara said irritatingly. She just don't want to see sanskar. " why we will admire him, his eyes are hypnotising" pari again said teasingly. Swara saw his picture and this suddenly bought her the memory of their engagement. She can't understand but something in his eyes scared her. She didn't even dared to look at him but by chance she saw twice or thrice and that doesn't give her good feelings. Swara took deep breadth and pressed her ring on the finger. Still the same question is haunting her
" How she will live with sanskar in few months when they will be married????"

How is it????
Tell me if you guys are interested so that i can continue. The story will have fun, romance, intensity, emotions, hurt and suspense. This is different from season 1.
Plz leave your comments and votes.
Thank you