Chapter 3

He is Dangerous (SwaSan) Second Version
Chapter 3:

Swara was coming out of the college when someone called him from back, "hi swara" she turned only to see parth, her classmate as well as ex-friend. They are no more friends because of the circumstances. " hello" she blankly said. " swara you are still angry I'm sorry yrr" he said feeling sad. " its okay parth" she said. " its not okay can't we become friends again??" He asked hopefully. " please" he requested when swara didn't said anything. " okay but only friends" she said.

" sure and thank you" parth hugged her. Parth has huge crush on swara and a month ago he proposed her but she rejected. Parth is a gentleman which every girl wants but swara don't want to have any love life because at the end she has to marry where her family will say. " Thank you" parth smiled. " no worries" she too smiled. "Let's go for a coffee" parth said and swara nodded. They walked to cafe in the college.

" swara who is bappy?? I saw him in your one post" Parth asked as they settled in the cafe. " ohh he is my new friend, my brother in law" swara said smiling. They both had build a special bond in just two weeks. " means??" Parth asked confusedly as how can she has brother in law. " ohh parth as we were not in contact so i didn't informed you but this Sunday is my marriage" swara said. She is feeling guilty that she hided this from her childhood best friend. Parth was always with swara whenever she needed him. Parth's mother and swara's real mother, shomi were very good friends so parth's mother treat swara as her own daughter. " and you are telling me this now??" Parth sounded angry. He is hurt that swara is marrying someone but he suppressed his emotions as nothing is more important for him than swara's happiness. But she should atleast tell him.
" I'm sorry" swara's eyes got filled with tears.
" ohh that's fine for god's sake don't start crying" he pleaded as he can't see tears in her eyes. Swara smiled slightly.

" are you happy with this marriage??" Parth asked after couple of seconds. "Yeah" swara said cheerfully. She don't want that parth should know that how much scared she is because then he will stop this marriage and shekar will get angry. "Then it's good" he said. "Who is that lucky man??" He asked. " sanskar maheswari " swara said. " ohh he is businessman right??" He asked. Swara nodded. They talked for sometimes and then left.

After two days, swara is not able to sleep as tomorrow her life is going to change. It's her marriage though the occassion is simple but she is hell nervous. After that airport incident, she just met sanskar once and that also they didn't talked to each other. She was busy with bappy and sanskar was on call for most of the time. She has shomi's pic in her arms as that's the only thing which is giving her positive hope that everything will be fine. Struggling with her thoughts, she slept.

On the other side, sanskar slowly came out of the house as he got call from his best friend laksh. " yes laksh??" Sanskar said as he met him. " wo sanskar boss wants to meet you tomorrow" laksh said. " why??" Sanskar asked. " he wants to discuss about the next plan" laksh said. " but tomorrow i can't come " sanskar said. " i know tomorrow is your marriage but you can come at night" laksh gave him idea. " well only if you don't want to celebrate your first night" laksh further said teasely. Sanskar narrowed his eyes at him and said " bad joke". " but bhabi is very beautiful yrr" laksh said. Sanskar didn't liked that someone is praising his soon to be wife. He roll his eyes pretending that he don't care what he said and lit the cigarette. As soon as he started smoking, he remember what swara's condition was when she inhaled smoke.
" okay laksh i will come tomorrow night" he said. " perfect" laksh shows thumps up. Sanskar came inside and laksh left to his house.

Sanskar quickly came to his room and opened the drawers and cleared all the smoking stuff. He removed everything that can affect swara. He don't want to do any harm to her. "Don't know why I'm doing this "
Sanskar thought and then convinced himself that he don't want to be blamed for swara's problem. He brushed away his thoughts and lie on the bed trying hard to sleep.

Next day, the function was held at swara's house and there were only few relatives and family friends were present. Sanskar is waiting in the hall with the laksh when swara came with kavita and janvi. She is wearing red bridal dress with the makeup and jewellery. For a second, sanskar was stuck to see her. She is glowing and the way she was pressing her lips in nervousness was making sanskar crazy. He felt the turmoil in himself which he never felt before. He immediately diverted his gaze when he was not able to understand what was happening to him.

Swasan were made to sit together and the rituals started. Swasan followed all the rituals as directd by pandit ji. Soon when all the rituals were performed, they were declared as husband wife. Janvi took swara to room for lunch and all others had their lunch in hall. "Bhabi was looking beautiful right??" Laksh asked as he saw him lost in swara. " yes" he whisper unconsciously. Laksh cleared his throat which bought swara back to senses. "Laksh" sanskar said pretending to be angry. " okay calm down" laksh started laughing.

In the room, swara is sitting on the bed when janvi came to her. " swara be good with your in laws and if they will say you something then listen to them and don't agrue and most important don't even think of coming back here even if they throw you out of the house" janvi was telling all this to swara and she was nodding her head hopelessly. If it would be shomi she would have never said this. She is already scared because of her sudden marriage and instead of supporting her janvi is giving her lecture. She tried hard to control her tears.

After everything was done, swasan went to maheshwari house alone with ramta and bappy. A new journey begins.
To be continued.....

Hello guys!!! I hope it was worth reading. From next chapter swasan scenes will be more along with swappy fun.
Next chapter is coming soon...i will try not to delay.
Thank you
Take care.