Chapter 4

He is Dangerous(Swasan) Second Version
Chapter 4:
Recap: SwaSan got married.

Swara is sitting in her room no no actually sanskar's room which is unfortunately even her room now. His room is clean contrast to what she thought.  She has a little idea that boy's room is usually messy.

"May be his mother cleaned it" swara thought. With each passing second her heart beat is increasing because she don't find any way to excape that sanskar maheshwari. She lifted her eyebrows when the door of the room opened. Next moment she signed in relief as iit was sujata not sanskar.

"Swara you can change,  your dress is very heavy " sujata said softly with a smile on her face. Swara nodded and took a light suit from her and went to washroom. "Sanskar will be coming soon" sujata said and left the room. "That only i don't want!"swara pouted.  Swara was relieved that she changed her clothes and now her burden has decreased. She was thinking may be it would happen like sanskar comes and remove her jewels like that it happens in movies and that thing was scaring her and now she is feeling little light. Swara came out of the room and she has removed all the accessories and had washed her hairs. So,  she stood in front of the mirror and started drying her hairs when the room door opened and she saw from the mirror reflection that he is none other than her so called husband sanskar maheshwari.

Swara turned back and sanskar just give her a look and went to washroom. Swara went to balcony and kept her towel for drying. She stood there for few minutes breathing fresh air which she badly wants. After sometimes,  she came inside and saw sanskar standing infront of the mirror setting his hairs. He has changed into casuals and it seems like he is going somewhere.

"So how are you feeling after marrying me? " sanskar said sarcastically. Swara look at him blankly not knowing what to say. "You must be knowing what we have to do on our first night"sanskar said with a smirk on his face. Swara understood what he means and she gulped her saliva.

"You will also do that? " swara asked tensely with a faint voice. "Yeah you are my wife so it's my right" sanskar said looking at swara from top to bottom. Swara was hell nervous. Sanskar stepped towards her.

"But you said you will ignore me" she instantly said moving back. Honestly she don't want his attention and it will be best if he stays away from her. Then only sanskar's phone rings. He picked the call and moved aside. Swara quickly moves towards the couch in the room and sat at one corner. After talking to laksh,  sanskar turn only to see swara sitting silently all scared. He couldn't help but smile at her. "I won't do anything sleep on bed" sanskar said shooking his head. "I'm good here" swara said not having any trust on him. "As you wish " sanskar said and left the room.

It was 4 in the morning when sanskar entered inside his room but no one saw him as all are sleeping. He closed the door silently and look at the empty bed. For a second he was shocked not to find swara on the bed and the next moment his gaze went to the couch and he was amazed to see swara lying at the same place where he left her few hours ago. She was sleeping in a sitting position with her knees touching her chest. He shook his head at her stupidity. He can sense that for sure she was uncomfortable in that position.

He didn't thought for a second and picked swara in his arms after going close to her. To his suprise she didn't wake up and then he gently lie her on the bed. He covered her with the blanket and she cuddles in her sleep. "Isn't she cute?? " his heart mocked "shut up" his mind warned and he went to the other side of the bed and slept.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo" sanskar woke up out of a mini heart attack when he heard such a big scream.

He looked at swara who was sitting on the bed with her hands resting on her cheeks as if something really wrong happened. He was little shock to see her tear filled eyes. "You can't do this" swara whispers while sniffing. "What??? " finally a word came out of sanskar's almost dry throat. "You slept with me" swara sadly said.

"Ohhh God!!! Miss gododia we just slept on the same bed and don't worry you will not become pregnant with this" sanskar said giving her an unbelievable look.

"Miss gododia seriously after spoiling my life by making me Mrs now you are saying me miss" swara said getting annoyed.

"Shut up!! Did i said you to marry me? " sanskar had enough of her drama and shouted loudly. Swara got scared and jumped out of the bed covering herself with a blanket.

"You are wearing your clothes damm it!! Why are you behaving as if we had se..." before sanskar could complete swara left the blanket and ran to the washroom shutting the door. "She is crazy man" sanskar mumble running his hand through his hairs.

Swara got ready and came downstairs. She didn't stayed in the room for long time to prevent her encounter with sanskar. Swara was liking the homely environment offered by bappy,  sujata and ram which she never enjoyed at gododia house. She has mingles with all of them.

Sujata, ram and bappy are sitting in the living area when sanskar came down. Swara is busy in the kitchen doing some stuff. Sanskar came and sits on the sofa and started working on the laptop. "Sanskar! You want tea?" Sujata asked. "No mom" he casually said. Swara came out and settle beside sujata. They started talking casually and sanskar unknowingly looked at swara by narrowing his eyes. She was looking simply elegent in the simple saree with her hairs left open.

Then only the door bell rings and sujata went to open the door. "Hello!!" Sujata said seeing a man of about sanskar's age. "Hi! Can i meet swara plz I'm her best friend" it was none other than parth who came to meet swara. "Yeah sure! Come inside" sujata said smiling. They are very open-minded and sujata don't mind even if swara has boys friend.

"Swara! Your friend came " sujata said coming inside. "Omg parth" swara quickly went to him and hugged him. "How did you remember me? " swara said breaking the hug. "Buggie i always remember you but I'm so sorry i wasn't able to attend your marriage so i came today to congratulate you guys" parth apologized and gave them bouquet. "No problem and thanks" swara smiles.

All this while,  someone is burning out of jealousy for no reason and who else it can be none other than the great sanskar maheshwari. He felt a pinch in his heart after seeing swara in some other man's arms and at the top of that parth called swara buggie with love and their frankness is annoying sanskar.

"Mom! He is parth my bestest friend since my childhood." Swara introduced parth to sujata and all others. And Mr Sanskar Maheshwari's mind is stuck at the "bestest friend ". (Such a jealous soul🤪😇)

"Parth i will bring your favourite pomegranate juice" swara said. "That's okay swara" parth said. " yeah swara bring it" sujata said. "Swara for me too" bappy said giving sheepish smile. "Sure" swara smile at him.

"Wahhhh! She didn't even asked me water and special juice for someone " sanskar unknowingly thought. He tried his best to concentrate on laptop but was interpreted by larth,  "what's up sanskar? " Sanskar look at him "all good" he said with a fake smile. Later swara came and they talked for sometimes and parth left. Sanskar was feeling relieved when parth left😂😂.

Precap: Swara drink in the party and lost her senses.....how sanskar will handle her? 🤪
What about first kiss or it will be too early??? 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thank you♥️♥️♥️