Betrayal

James felt betrayed. No matter how he asked, Alex would not allow him to assist in the assault on the CADMUS base, so once again he got angry, and stormed out of DEO headquarters. He was hurt, Alex was taking Lena, who had no combat experience versus him who had been operating on the streets of National City for almost 2 years. At first he was headed towards CatCo, then Kara's apartment, finally he settled on home. He entered his apartment building and was heading up to his apartment, as he approached, he noticed his door was open. He slowed down, and silently made his way down the corner. He couldn't hear anything in his apartment, made his way through the hallway, and towards his living room. He clicked the switch and found himself face to face Lillian Luthor.

"What the hell are you doing here?", he demanded.

"Mr. Olsen, are you always so rude to guest?"

"Only ones who I haven't invited in."

James reaches towards his belt buckle, where his DEO issued tracker is located. "You can attempt to call the DEO Mr. Olsen, however, we put signal blockers all around your apartment when we arrived, so it is highly unlikely the signal will make it out of this room.", Lillian said while drawing a pistol, "And don't even consider attacking me, you are completely surrounded."

"What do you want Lillian?"

"Lena's head on a platter after what she did to my Lex."

"Lena is under guard at all times, your guys aren't good enough to get close."

"That's why we are here, you are going to make sure she comes to us."

"Like hell, I'm already on everyone's shit list because I can't keep my mouth closed about Lena. She may have forgiven me for physically assaulting her, but she will never trust me, ever."

"You act as if she will have a choice Mr. Olsen, you are going to bring her to me physically, and then you are going to go away and leave us alone. Or your sister and the receptionist at CatCo that you have been seen around town with are both going to die, very violently and very suddenly."

"You don't honestly think she is going to come with me peacefully."

"You will find a way, I'm sure."

"How do I know you even know where my sister..."

His question was cut off as Lillian handed him two cellphones, each with live video of his sister and Annabelle, the receptionist he had been sleeping with, living their lives. "This is why Supergirl tried to keep her identity secret from Lena, having a loved one makes you very vulnerable."

James swallowed, trying to figure out how he got himself into these messes.

"What do I need to do, and where do you want her?"

"Very good Mr. Olsen.", Lillian sneered, these heroes were so easy to manipulate. "The drug in this syringe will keep her out for about 4 hours, you simply need to inject her and bring her to her apartment by tomorrow night, before the assault begins on my base."

"And then you leave my sister and Annabelle alone?"

"Yes of course Mr. Olsen. But before you go, I have a gift for you."

These are last words he hears before a gun butt strikes him in the back of the head, knocking him out cold.

Three hours later, James Olsen wakes up with a throbbing headache and a new scar. A note from Lillian informs him that there is a very sophisticated bug under his skin, capable of audio feeds and tracking him. One misstep or spoken word, Mr. Olsen and you will be responsible for two women's deaths, not just Lena's.