Miku

I'm not the murder, please get me out of here.

There's something disturbing my village, my friend named Luka has been killed by someone with unexpected way. Her head were sliced into a pieces, hands and her legs were gone with unknown reason, and her right eye were gone too.
I mostly get shocked when I hear that news from peoples. Luka is my bestfriend, we always care each other. I think people will give me tolerance, but that opinion just gone. They think I'm the murderer of Luka, they think I'm manipulating Luka to suicide or killing herself.

And slowly, I became abandoned. Even my school won't let me to take a lesson there or just live there. And then, my house buried and villagers bring me to some place beside the forest and leave me there.
Although, there is a little house there, the house is only for maximal two persons there.
I started to make my new house there and searching for a job in other village. At first, I think I will have a great job and start my new life again, but then that opinion just disappear again.

I came to the village where Luka lives. I mostly didn't know where  village is Luka come from. This is nightmare. W.. wait, please forgive me... I really really don't know! When I entered the village, people start to staring at me. "Umm, I just come for a job"
My lips can't talk anymore, the aura of darkness and hating is very strong. The villagers won't let me to visit their territory.

And then something attack me from behind

I can't standing anymore, but why? I'm being attacked? My body fell down to the ground with many bloods on the bottom of my body. I try to scream, but villagers locked my mouth with needle. It feel more hurt and hurt. My hand is so cold, maybe colder than ice, I can't think anything, my vision become blurry. And then, I try to look back to my feet, when I screamed so loudly with my last energy. "W.. What!? Where's my legs!? AAAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!"

My body has been bisected into two pieces. They cut off my legs and leave me alone.

Why me? I not the murder..
Luka is my bestfriend, please don't let me die, because she will sad if I meet her again there. God, just let her be happy without me. You can let me die now, but put me in the hell because I've been a bad person in Luka's life. Even I stay alive without my feet, don't let me live like normal person again.

I woke up from sleep, I'm still alive. Thank God.
"Are you okay miss?"
A women talk to me, then I quickly answered "Y-yes, and where am I?" This place is not my home. It's too big, too dark.
"You're in my circus, Miku.."
Wait, why do you know my name? I haven't meet you before
I'm thinking, she know my name, but she looks like a good and kind women. "Ah, sorry. My name is Gumi, you can call me Nurse Gumi."
Then Nurse Gumi leave me alone in the bedroom and close the door, maybe she think I need privacy. But something disturbing my body. I feel that I still have my legs, so I opened up the blanket and little gasped when I look at my legs and feets.

My lower body has been deformed into goat legs. 

"No, no. This couldn't be real, this is just a dream, wake up Miku!" I still thinking this is a dream. And then the bed I'm laying here changed into other form, it change into steel, and the foam become a ground.
It's a cage, a big bird cage.
I started to crying and yelling to help. I'm in despair now

"Please... Let me go... I'm sorry... I'm sorry Luka..."