Winter Ball~ Pt. 2

~Previously~

"Will you marry me?"

~now~

Flora pov

Party goers whisper amongst themselves. I look to Lillie. She simply shrugs, a slight smirk on her face.

Than, after what feels like forever, a single word breaks through all the whispers and mutters.

"No."

We all look to Helia, shock apparent on our faces.

I glance at Lillie, who struggles keeping in her laughter.

"Krystal... don't take this the wrong way or anything, but-" Helia says, before getting cut off.

"You're a grade-A Bitch!" A voice from the back yells. And if I were stupid, I wouldn't be able to tell that it's Riven.

People in the crowd snicker.

"Yeah... What he said." Helia agrees, causing almost everyone to laugh. I even snicker a bit, until Krystal glares at me.

"Plus..." Helia says, sighing. "There's... someone else." He says, looking away from her.

Everyone in the crowd murmurs. And, after a bit of silence, the music starts to play a bit. I sneak away to go back to the winx.

They all turn silent when I approach.

"That was dramatic." I say.

"You said it, sister." Musa says, resting her elbow on my shoulder.

"This is going to be all over the internet tomorrow morning." Tecna says.

"I can't wait." Stella says.

The guys come over, and the girls leave me to go drape themselves all over them.

Helia comes up behind me. "I hope you at least enjoyed that." He says, causing me to jump. "Because That was the most horrifying and awkward experience of my life."

I snicker. "At least you weren't just standing there, like I was. I don't even know why I was supposed to be up there."

"Maybe because Krystal wanted you there."

"Maybe it was just a ploy to make things more dramatic for everyone involved." Timmy says. Both of us look at him in confusion.

"What? It's a possibility."

"Ignore him." Helia says. "Hopefully Krystal isn't too mad about it."

"Ah! Ear! Ear! Ear! Ear! EAR!"

Helia and I look over towards the door. Krystal is dragging Lillie, by the ear, outside. I look to Helia, and he nods.

We start to follow them outside, and into the gardens. Towards the center, they stop, and so do we.

"What is your problem?!" Lillie asks angrily.

"You said that if I proposed to Helia, he and I would be engaged to be married!" Krystal yells.

"I said that you had to ask him yourself. I NEVER said that he would say yes!" Lillie argues.

"You did that on purpose!"

"Of course I did! You think I'm just gonna allow a total bitch to force my best friend into a loveless marriage?!"

"You're gonna wish you never messed with me." Krystal says, before stomping off.

"Yeah, whatever." Lillie says. "See you next Tuesday!"

Krystal stops in her tracks. I gasp, covering my mouth to hold in a snicker.

Helia looks confused.

"That's it!" Krystal says, running back towards Lillie.

They start to fight. Helia and I watch for a bit, before running back inside.

"That was eventful." I say.

"You said it." Helia says, laughing a bit.

I look around. "Where are the others?" I ask.

"They probably went to find secluded corners, stairwells, or broom closets to go make out." Helia says.

"That sucks." I say. "And I don't wanna go find them if that's the case."

"Well then." He holds his hand out i me, just as a slower song starts to play. "May I have this dance?"

I blush, and take his hand. "You may." I say with a small smile.

He smiles back, and leads me toward the dance floor.