Our story begins

Hi there. My name is Flora. I am the Fairy of Nature. And this is the story of me and my... Crush...

His name is Helia. He's a specialist at Red Fountain. He's very artistic. He's also very romantic but when it comes to speaking directly about his feelings, he gets shy. He loves Nature as much as I do and we both can't stand it when we see someone or something harming it.

I'm in love with him.

And then there's Krystal. She's the princess of Lynphea. She and Helia are apparently childhood friends. She and I were friends at some point, but then she started to gradually become hostile towards me.

Today started as a regular day at Alfea. Stella wondering what she was going to wear that day. Bloom trying to get ready while texting Sky. Aisha nagging on Stella for being worried about clothes.  Musa ranting to Tecna about something Riven did to her recently, and Tecna pretending to listen to Musa while texting Timmy. And then there was me, on the couch, eating my breakfast. The best breakfast.

White milk and bacon.

My phone buzzes, and I check to see a text from Helia.

Hey.

Very confused as to why he decided to text me so suddenly, I respond.

Hey

I go back to eating as I wait for his reply. When I bite my third piece of bacon, he texts back with:

What are you doing later today?

I almost choke on my bacon when I read his text. 'Why does he want to know?'

I think about it for a second, before I respond with

Nothing. Why?

I keep eating and when I finish my milk  he responds.

I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later, around sunset. We could go for a walk or something.

I somehow choke on air when I read that text. I throw my phone to the other side of the couch and curl up into a ball on the opposite side. Musa sees my little freak out and runs to me with Tecna following closely. "Flora? What happened?" Musa asks me. I hug my knees and rock back and forth, muttering under my breath. Aisha, Stella, and Bloom run in once Tecna tells them what she and Musa saw. "Flora, what's the matter?" Bloom asks, putting a hand on my shoulder. Aisha picks up my phone. Her eyes widen before she starts laughing. "Are you serious, Flora?" She asks me. "What? What's so funny?" Musa asks and Aisha shows her the phone. Musa has the same reaction as Aisha. Wide eyes and Laughter. The others look at the phone and they all look at me like I'm some psycho. "Really, Flora? This is what has you so worked up?" Stella asks, to which I don't respond. "Flora? It's... okay to have feelings." Bloom says.

"No, it's not! I'm scared..." I whine like a teenager with their high school crush.

(A/n: *cough*RYLAN*cough*)

"It makes sense. Feelings are scary. That's why Timmy and I text all the time, and why I have that theory that Riven is secretly afraid of Musa because he thinks she's constantly on her hot sauce period." Tecna says, out of nowhere. Musa growls and I laugh. "Wait, Wait, Wait. Hot sauce?" I ask. Tecna nods. "Yup. One day, out of pure curiosity, and also to get a few bucks from Stella, I went to Riven while Musa was in the bathroom and asked him what Period was made of. His response was hot sauce. I asked him why he said that and he replied with 'Musa hates hot sauce, so that's why she's always bitchy."

This gets a major laughing fit out of me.  Aisha clears her throat. "I'm assuming we're just going to ignore the fact that Helia is calling Flora right now?"  She says. We look in Silence, until Stella snatched my phone from the safety of Aisha's hands. I blink and watch as Stella answers the call. "Hey Helia~" Stella says in a sing song voice. Once I realize what's going on, I tackle Stella. She and I wrestle on the floor for a bit. "Stella! Give me my phone!"

"Never!" She argues. I eventually grab the phone, hold it close to my chest, and go to sit in the corner. I take a deep breath and then answer the call myself. "Hey Helia." I smile. "Hey Flora. Is everything alright? It sounded like you were having a hard time with Stella." He says. "Um... yeah! Stella was just trying to get back at me because I made fun of her for getting stuck on the toilet this morning." I hear snickers from the others as Stella sits there with her Jaw hanging open. "Ok, that was a biiiit of an overshare..." Helia says as I giggle. "Sorry."

"It's fine. So... you never got back to me on the whole hanging out thing." He says. My eyes widen when I realize that he's right. "I'm so so sorry about that Helia. Stella was making all this commotion and I had to rush to help." I explain, trying not to laugh. "Oh..." is all he says. "So, What do you say?" He asks. I wait a moment to make it look like I'm thinking. "Sure. I'd love to." I smile. I hear cheers in the background. "Cough it up Riven!"

"What's going on?" Musa asks. "Did you guys make bets?!" Helia asks. It was then I realize that all the other specialists are with him. "Actually, Riven made the bet. He rest of us just agreed to get paid by Riven." Sky says

"What's the matter with you guys?!" Aisha asks, butting in the call.  "I'm ashamed of all of you. Not just Riven this time." Musa says, doing the same as Aisha.

"So, Flora, I'll pick you up later?" Helia asks as Aisha and Musa argue with Riven and Sky. "Sounds good. Bye!" I say. "Bye." We both hang up.

I put my phone down and hugged my knees again. "Why are you freaking out? You just got a date with your dream guy!" Musa says. "That's why I'm freaking out!" 

"We need to worry about the bigger thing here." Stella says.

We all wait, knowing what she was going to say next.

"What are you going to wear?"