So...found this out...

Flora pov

We said that we would meet in 45 minutes...

It's been almost an hour since I got here, and no Helia.

I had to do almost all of my getting ready on the bus here! (Thank god for magic, right?)

I sigh as I look down at my outfit. A pink, cropped top sweater with a mint green undershirt underneath. A pair of jeans with a SINGLE hole, with a pair of tan snow boots, and a pair of cat ears with purple flowers.

And then, right as I start to prepare to go home, Helia runs up

"Hey. Sorry I'm late. I had to wait for Riven to go take a shower before I left." He explains.

"And that took an hour?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"He was trying to show off his abs." Helia says, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Otherwise, I would've been here to meet you." He smiles. I feel a small amount of heat rise to my cheeks as I look away.

"So, how do you feel about food?" He asks, chuckling.

Now... if I had been able to finish that bag of cheetos, I probably would've been full.

Key word: Probably.

"Honestly... I'm starving." I say, laughing.

"I kind of figured." He laughs. "Luckily... Bloom told me about this pizza place a few weeks back. How's that sound?"

"That..." I think about it for a bit. "I think that sounds perfect."

"Great. Let's go."

~at the pizza place~

Helia and I decide to order a basic pepperoni pizza. While we look at memes and wait, the bell rings, signaling that someone else has walked in. I look up and see Lillie. She sees us, and walks over.

"Are you two on a date?" She asks,after slamming her hands on the table.

Helia and I both stutter, looking for the words to say.

"No. We're just hanging out." Helia says.

"Well, just know, Krystal is in Magix City, dress shopping for the Lynphea Winter Ball. And she's gone and dragged me along with her." Lillie explains.

"Wait... I get the shopping part. But why did she make you go with her?" I ask. She looks at me and says "that is something we need to talk about later. For now, I'd steer clear of Krystal." Lillie says. "I gotta get back. See you guys around." She says before running out.

"That was weird." I say.

"Yeah." Helia agrees. "But at least we know to stay out of sight."

And then, our pizza was brought to our table.

~back at Alfea because I'm Lazy~

I walk into the room with a goofy smile on my face.

Best four hours of my life.

It's late, and all the winx look at me with crossed arms.

But I'm too happy to care as I slide to the floor.

"Are you ok?" Musa asks me.

"Hm?" I ask with a giggle. "I'm perfectly fine."

"Well, where have you been?" Aisha asks.

"I was just out with Helia in Magix City."

"That... actually makes sense." Tecna says. "I don't know what they did, but certain... bad leaves were definitely involved."

"Actually, she always acts like this." Bloom says.

"Does she?" Stella asks.

"Yeah. Usually, you spend so much time making out with Brandon, and then you're half asleep when we get back."

I ignore their idle gossiping. I don't think anything could ruin my mood.

And then, a knock on the door.

I quickly stand up and fix my hair, which had gotten messed up. I check the peephole.

Lillie...?

I open the door.

"We need to talk." Lillie says.

"Uh... come in." I say. Lillie nods and steps inside. "Listen. All of you." She says, and all the winx look at her. "What I'm about to  tell you all it very confidential information. You can't tell anyone. Especially Helia." She says. "And you can't tell anyone I told you. Especially Krystal." 

We all wait as she pauses, probably for dramatic effect.

And then she says it.

"Oh... my... god..."