The Not-Date

Flora pov

After everything that happened this morning, Stella began freaking out about what I was going to wear. She spent two hours putting different outfits on me.

"Stella, he's outside!" Musa exclaims, looking out the window to find Helia just outside Alfea. Everyone else starts freaking out.  "Alright!" Stella yells and snaps her fingers as another outfit materializes on my body.

"I think this perfect!" Stella says. On my body was a lime green, waist length, strapless dress with a pink belt and matching heels.

"Stella, they're going for a walk through the woods. They're not going to the fanciest restaurant in Magix." Aisha says. "It doesn't mean she has to look like garbage!" Stella argues. I put my hand on my hip. "What does that mean?" I ask in a defensive tone. Stella laughs nervously. "It means that I want you to look your best. You can argue as much as you want but this is a date. Why else would he have called you so suddenly to ask you?"

"Well he called last night, but I was busy..." I answer. Tecna raises a brow. "Doing what?"

"Well... I was in the shower..." they all look at each other. "Wow..." Bloom says. "I didn't know you guys were into that kind of thing..." Tecna says with a chuckle. I blush. "Nonononono! That is NOT what I meant! He didn't know I was in the shower! He just randomly called!" I shout, my face bright red. "I guess it would be creepy if he kept exact tabs on you." Musa says. "No, what's creepy is your boyfriend thinking that your period is made out of hot sauce."  I say to her with a snicker. She crosses her arms and mumbles "At least I have a boyfriend..."

Stella snaps her fingers again and a new outfit materializes. It was a sleeveless, galaxy designed hoodie with the same pattern pants and sneakers. My nails were painted pink and on my ears were purple flower earrings. 

(A/n: For reference...)

"There we go! Perfect!" Stella says

"There we go! Perfect!" Stella says. "Now you're ready!"

"As long as I'm dressed." I say and check the time. "Oh no, I'm late!"

"What are you talking about? I thought you guys were leaving at sunset." Aisha says confused. "Actually, we were supposed to get to a certain place at sunset, and the sun goes down in half an hour!" I say, running for the door. "Thanks so much for the sneakers Stella." And with that, I leave the room to the front, where Helia is waiting for me.

"Sorry I'm late. I was-"

"Let me guess. Stella Fashion Emergency?" Helia guesses and I smile. "How do you always know?"

"Only Stella would have you wear those earrings with that outfit." He chuckles. I laugh. "Should we get going?" He asks. I nod in reply and together we start walking.

A few minutes later, we make it to the place we were supposed to get to. Helia wouldn't tell me where it was so I was excited. When we get there, I let out a small gasp. He led me to a cliff overlooking LOTS of trees, and it's also the perfect place to watch the sun setting. Because our legs were tired from walking, we sit on a log that might have been placed there on purpose. We sit there for a few minutes, watching the sunset. Helia turns to look at me, and I do the same to him. "Helia, this is amazing. How did you find this place?" I ask him.

"oh, well I got into a fight with Riven the other day and went for a walk to cool off. I wasn't sure how far I had walked but I actually almost stepped off the cliff." He laughs. "Then, after trying to find my way back to red fountain, I realized that this place was only a few minutes away from Alfea. So I decided to bring you here when I could. It was really just an excuse to ask you to hang out. It feels like it's been forever." He finishes. "Well, four and a half weeks is a pretty long time." I say.

"Exactly. But whenever we hang out, it's never just us. It's always us and the rest of the Winx and Specialists." He says. I think about it for a few seconds. "Your right. I can't remember the last time the two of us hung out alone.

It becomes awkward after that. Like neither of us have anything to say to each other. "This just got really awkward." I say with a nervous laugh. "Is it because your friends are hiding in that bush over there?" He asks, gesturing behind me. I smile. "Maybe... or maybe it's because your friends are hiding in that bush over there." I say with a small giggle as I point to a small bush behind him. We both smile at each other before turning towards our friends. "You guys can come out now." We day in unison.

Slowly, the Winx and the Specialists come out of their hiding places. "If you guys wanted to come along, you could have just asked." I say with a chuckle.  "And if you guys didn't want to then I'm curious as to which part of the word 'alone' escaped your understanding." Helia says.

"Alone? When did either of you ever say the word 'alone'?" Riven and Musa ask in unison.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe this morning at Red Fountain when I said I wanted to spend time with Flora alone." Helia says. "Or a few hours ago when I said I wanted to spend time with Helia alone."

"Or a few seconds ago when we both said we never get spend time together ALONE." Helia and I say in unison. "Ohh!" They all say. "Sorry about that, we didn't realize that by alone you guys meant..." Aisha says, cutting herself off. "... alone." Tecna finishes. Musa gets in between me and Helia and puts her arms around our necks. "Forget all that! Let's all go camping tonight!"  She says excitedly.

"Wait... let me get this straight." Helia says. "You guys decide to intrude on the very rare alone time I get with Flora and tell us to go camping, and expect us to go?" Helia asks. Musa thinks for a minute and then nods. "Alright, I'm in." He says. Everyone looks at me. I simply cross my legs and fold my arms. Musa frowns and nudges me in the ribs. "Please~? It won't be the same without you." She begs. "Hmmph" is all I reply.

"Please?" Everyone asks. Helia puts his hand on my shoulder. I can tell it's Helia because his hands are a bit bigger than Musa's, and all the other specialists moved to stand in front of me. "Fine." I say. They all cheer. 

"Awesome. We'll meet up with you all right here in an hour or so?" Bloom asks Sky. "For sure. See you guys then." Sky answers, and we all go out separate ways to prepare for tonight.