Winteriffic!

~in winter-on Lynphea~

Flora pov

As Krystal's Winter Ball drew nearer and nearer, I feel myself becoming a lot more nervous. Especially after hearing what Lillie had to say that day.

~Flashback~

"Oh...my...god..." I say in disbelief.

"You can't be serious!" Stella says.

"It's impossible!" I say. "She never told me about this."

"She just told me this morning. I was just as shocked as you are. While she did tell me about it months ago, I never thought she'd really do it. Especially after I told her that I wouldn't do it for her."

"Why are you telling us this?" Aisha asks.

"Because Flora is the only one who can stop it." Lillie says.

"What about Helia? Isn't it technically up to him?" Musa asks.

"Yes, but no." Lillie says. "Helia wont have any time to think about it if she springs it on him at the ball, like she plans. That's why I'm going to tell him... a bit sooner."

"How soon is 'sooner'?" Bloom asks.

"First day of winter." Lillie says. "When I originally talked with Krystal about it, I worded things in a way that created a sort of loophole. That's why Helia can't know. He'll end up blabbing off to Krystal, and she'll kill me."

"So... how am I supposed to stop it?" I ask.

"You'll have to figure it out on your own. I have to go."

~flashback end~

The ball is tonight! I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I do know, however, hat Krystal has summoned me. For what?

That's what I'm afraid to find out.

As I walk up to the castle, I feel my stomach start to churn.

Something bad is about to happen.

I open the castle doors, and I'm greeted by Krystal.

"Flora! So good to see you!" Krystal says.

One minute she wants to beat my ass, next she's happy to see me?

"Let's go for a walk, shall we?" She asks me. I only nod. "Sounds good."

We make our way outside, and begin to walk through the castle gardens.

"Let's get right to business." Krystal says, as I feel that churn in my stomach get worse. "I know Lillie told you about my plans for tonight." She says.

On the inside, I'm completely shocked. I just wanna question how she knew, if we weren't supposed to tell anyone.

But, I need to keep my composure.

"She did." I say.

"And I know that she's asked you to stop it from happening." Krystal says to me. It bothers me how she can be so calm. I'm freaking out internally!

"She did." I say again. "And, there's nothing stopping me from it." I finish.

"Oh, on the contrary." Krystal says, laughing slightly between words. "You'll give up whatever plot you're plotting. That is... if you know what's good for you." Krystal says.

I stop in my tracks. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You have a little sister, if my memory's right... Miele was her name? It would be such a shame if something were to... happen to her."

This bitch didn't just...

"Y-you couldn't... you wouldn't dare!" I yell as tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Oh, but I would. I think you're forgetting where I am in Lynphea's legal system. And, if I may add, where you are." Krystal gives off a smirk.

"If you want your sister to be safe, you'll do what I say, and don't get in my way tonight." She says.

At this point, tears were streaming down my cheeks. I don't care about keeping my composure. I run away, sobbing.

I don't even know where I'm going, but I don't care. I just want to be as far away from here as possible.

I keep running, until I find myself at a station.

Do I want to go back to Alfea?

Not looking like this.

I sit on a bench and wipe my tears away.

That's better.

~at Alfea~

I go back to the room, only to find the winx getting ready for the ball.

"Hey, Flora." Bloom says. "We're going to leave soon, so you'd better get ready. Your dress is on your bed."

Not really in the mood to talk, I simply nod and go to my living space and find my dress, nice and ironed, laid out on my bed.

As I start to change, I hear my phone buzz. I quickly look, and find a text from Helia.

Excited about tonight? I know I am.

Oh, if only he knew...

Absolutely. Can't wait.

If I never saw that castle again, it would be too soon.

Same. I can't wait to see you... it feels like it's been awhile.

Same.

"Flora? You ready yet?" I hear Stella calling out through the door.

"Almost." I say, putting my phone down and continuing to change.