Chapter 34

Glens PoV

I came out of the bathroom, drying my hair when i heard my phone ring. I grabbed it and hit the green button.

"Hey Foxworth, dad good?" Sam chirped.

"Hey girl. What's up? Yh, he is." i answered. I was still gonna call her this night anyway. I wanted to talk to someone about Cole being a total bi polar creature. I hadn't told anyone yet about him being a total douche bag to George the other day. Even George hadn't called our picked my calls either. It was worried about him.

"Touche. How's things with billionaire boy?" She asked and i rolled my eyes. "Crazy."

"What could be possibly wrong again," i heard her whine from the other end.

I filled her up on Cole's bi polar behavior since two days ago. Though, i left out what Cole had told me about me being in danger. I didn't want any one worrying about me and also, didn't feel it was right telling anyone what he had found so hard to share with me.

"Omg. That is jealousy at the peak! Poor George," she laughed out so loud, i started to think she'd choke herself. She suddenly thought Cole deserved an award for his actions.

"I don't get the joke Sam," i muttered drily.

"Yh...i know. Sorry. Its just that, who thought he'd be this possessive over you. He's tripping girl," she laughed again.

"Do you have an advice for me or not?" I said, already frustrated.

"I do. Just walk up yo him and voice out your thoughts. I mean, he clearly didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sure."

"But i so don't wanna play the mature role here. He needs to apologize."

"Well, considering his pride, that won't be happening anytime soon....unless you actually bring it up. He'll just keep on acting like nothing was ever wrong."

Just then, i heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, hold on a sec," i said before opening the door slightly.

I internally gasped at the person in front of me.

Cole?

He had a navy blue long sleeve shirt on that hugged his tanned skin perfectly with a pair of joggers. His hair was still wet from a shower and his blue eyes held a certain emotion i couldn't pin point. And the scent of his cologne....

Unconsciously, i cut the phone, and brought my hands down to the sides and looked up at him.

Sam was probably gonna kill me for cutting the phone on her.

His eyes were glued on my body and it was then i became aware of myself. My very petite mickey mouse towel was still draped around my body. By petite, i mean i haven't gotten a new one in like two years and i had pretty much outgrown its length. It was just long enough to cover my bum.

Oh dear...

Then suddenly he snapped out of it like he had been hit from behind.

"We uh...we need to talk," he said.

"Yh, just give me some time here," i replied before shutting the door. I was always had a reason to turn red in front of this man. In this case, my towel.

I headed to my dresser and threw on a gray tank top and my floral PJ pants. I opened the door again, gesturing for him to come in. He headed to the bed, sitting just at the edge of it.

"What do you wanna..." I started but he interrupted me.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking at me. I could tell he was trying hard not to explode. He truly wasn't used to apologies.