ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ ˣᴵᴵ

CHAPTER 12 ;

IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU

plink... plink... plink...

beverlys eyes slowly opened and she felt something drip onto her neck. she sits up and scans the room. she turns and sees kenzie out cold next to her. her eyes widen and she crawls over to her.

"kenzie!" she whispers, shaking her. "kenzie wake up" 

mackenzies eyes open and she sits up. "b-beverly?" says groggily. "where are we?" beverly helps kenz onto her feet and they look around. she spots a tower in the middle of the sewers, with a box underneath. she then pans her head up and sees children, floating. 

"beverly, look," she says pointing to them. "floating"

she then turns and notices a door to the sewers, she grabs kenzies hand and runs to it. they both try to open it but it's locked. "hold on" kenzie says and concentrates on it. she tries to use her magic on it but it won't budge. "shit!" she curses. 

blood trickles down her nose when a voice is heard. 

"step right up mackenzie and beverly!" it says like a ringmaster. they slowly turn around and see a music box. it starts to laugh, a lot like eddie did when he lured kenzie and richie into the coffin room. a clown then pops up and the stage drops.

the girls jerk back, eyes widened and mouths hung ajar. a very distorted circus song starts playing and pennywise starts to swing his legs. dancing to them.

"what the fuck?" kenzie whispers, while beverly stares, an eyebrow arched. kenzie then sees a sewer door wide opened. she flicks between the dancing clown, beverly and the door. bev soon seems to catch on and they both start to run.

as soon as they leave their spot pennywise laughs and jumps towards them. he catches kenzie with his right hand, choking her. beverly starts to turn when he holds her the same way with his left.

he hoists them up into the air like they weigh nothing. kenzie immediately starts to fight against it. "we're not afraid of you!" she croaks. she looks at a long sharp object in the distance and focuses on it, her nose and ears beginning to bleed. 

"uh oh!" the clown hisses in a sarcastic tone and squeezes her neck harder, making her lose focus. he leans into the two girls and sniffs them, his head shaking and his bells jingling. 
"we are not afraid of you!" beverly spat, kenzie choking for ear.

he looks back at them and stares daggers into their eyes. 

"you will be" he spat. 

his mouth begins to open, wide. very wide. far wider than it did with eddie. three lights start to circle in his mouth. screams coming out. they try to look away, but are mesmerized by the lights.

their eyes glow a white and they go into a catatonic state. they then start to float, levitating up, slowly.

the last thing kenzie remembers is hearing uncontrollable screams.