Chapter 8: An Unexpected Intruder Of Time.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Nox: Oh well if you're not feeling chatty...

Nox began to float towards one of the gang... Specifically Yugo as you watched him create a sword from thin air before pointing it at Yugo.

Nox: Maybe you can help me. Where is the Dragon? Eh?

However... A sharp blade was placed near Nox's neck as he and Yugo looked to see that you were standing next to him with a death glare.

Nox: Ohohoho! You're out of my little time trap. How fascinat-

You pulled your blade away from Nox's head before planting your free hand on his side and blasted a black frost, pushing him away from Yugo who is still trapped in place.

Nox: Hmmm Fire, Lighting and Ice... You are full of surprises, Mr. (y/n). Hahaha and we just only met! Wonder what other magic tricks you are hiding.

Nox turns to you as you stood in front of Yugo before you placed a hand on his hat and apologized.

(y/n): Sorry kiddo, but it's best if you don't watch this.

Yugo: U-Uh, ok.

You adjusted his hat, blinding the boy before turning towards the others.

(y/n): Sorry to ask but would you all kindly close your eyes? I'd prefer you don't watch what I'm about to do.

Alibert: Wh-

(y/n): Just do it!

You shouted, gritting your teeth before you took a step forward towards Nox... As you approach him, your body began to slowly morph, including your clothes as some smoke began to cover your whole body.

Nox: Hmm? What's this?

Soon... Three large blade came from above the smoke before the blade was viciously swipes to the side as Nox wasn't expecting to see this...

 Three large blade came from above the smoke before the blade was viciously swipes to the side as Nox wasn't expecting to see this

Nox: Wait a minute...

(y/n): So... Having second thoughts?

Nox: Hehehe... Hehe... HAHAHAHA!

Nox laughs while you watched in confusion before he soon calmed down and spoke.

Nox: So the legends are true... Hmm... You know what? I think I'll take my leave?

(y/n): Hmm? Are you going to leave these people alone?

Nox: Why of course, your wish is my command... Your Majesty.

Nox said before he suddenly disappeared from sight... You looked to your left and right... Not seeing him anywhere before turning around and walk towards a boy and the rest who are stuck in time... Your body and form morphed back to normal as your Scythe transformed into the Maul before you looked at Yugo.

(y/n): Hmm... I think I know how to fix this...

You lifted a finger before forming a circle in the air... Creating a black ring as Alibert sees this... He looked... Surprised to see this before the floating Black Ring is seen in the air. You gently knocked on the center of the Black Ring and created a small wave of energy, freeing everyone once again as they could finally move.

Evangelyne: W-What happened?

[Timeskip with (y/n) looking at the moon as he sat next to a tree alone... Until someone decided to stand beside him with a smile.]

Alibert: In one day you managed to save us three times.

(y/n): Yea and in the same day... I still don't understand what's even going on.

After you drove off Nox, Alibert once again shook your hand with a smile after saving Emelka for the third time...

(y/n): Well... Hopefully this time I can actually get going without anyone stopping me.

Alibert: Hahaha maybe you should start living here if that does happen.

You and Alibert shared a small laugh together before you spotted Yugo and the gang gathered together, away from you and Alibert as it seems like they're about to go somewhere... Yugo looks over to you and waved before you kindly waved back.

Alibert: Uhm... H-Hey... Listen...

You looked at Alibert before he continued...

Alibert: I know that you must be very busy... But I just have one lost request...

(y/n): I'd be happy to help anyway I can.

Alibert: Well... It's about Yugo.

(y/n): Oh? What about him?

Alibert looks over to see Yugo and Ruel taking their leave with the three you met before following them as Alibert spoke.

Alibert: Come inside, there's something you should know about Yugo.

(y/n): Uhm... Ok?

Alibert began to lead you to his Inn as you followed behind before everything fades to black...

Then the title "Wakfu" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.