Chapter 5: Saving The Unfortunates... Familiar Faces?

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper and his Temporary Companions rushed to aid the helpless

The Grim Reaper and his Temporary Companions rushed to aid the helpless... They soon meet two familiar faces from before... The Grim Reaper didn't mind... Yet the mission was yet to be done.

-Crow Father.

Percedel: DON'T WORRY PRINCESS!!! I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU!!!

Rubilax: Just because there's a lady in danger doesn't mean it's a Princess.

The Shushu said, being in the hands of Percedel as he jumped over a log and spotted you females on a tree, away from the small critters from before, trying to reach for the two females. Percedel wastes no time to get into the action as he rushed in and sliced four down with Rubilax.

Percedel: Haha!

Rubilax: Behind you, idiot.

Percedel: Eh?

Percedel turns around to see a large numbers of Critters heading his way with arms ready to grab and turn him to stone... However a wave of black electricity vaporized the critters and ending the fight as Percedel turns his head once more to see you, Ruel and Yugo just arrived.

Percedel: Aww why did you do that?

(y/n): I'm sure they'll be better battles ahead than fighting tiny, pathetic creatures, Warrior. Hmm?

You lifted your head up, seeing two familiar faces up on the tree as one of them with dark skin and green hair waved.

???: Thank you for getting rid of those things!

(y/n): Are you both alright up there?

You asked before standing under the tall tree as the girl with blonde hair replied to your question.

???: Yes, we're fi-

However... The tree branch she was standing on couldn't support her, breaking and the girl began to fall.

Percedel: I GOT YOU!!!

(y/n): Watch where you're-

However... Percedel unfortunately ran into you, however you didn't budge as if he ran into a brick wall, the poor boy falls onto the ground as you gritted your teeth from witnessing the painful display, you immediately remembered about the girl falling as you, just in time, reached your arms out and caught the girl in your arm.

(y/n): That was close.

???: Y-Yea... Thanks again.

You gently put the girl down on her feet as she dusts herself before you both hear the other girl's voice.

???: Ooh! Catch me next, Brave Hero!

(y/n): Huh?

You looked up and the girl was already falling down, you blinked your eyes to catch her, which you successfully did so as she had a huge smile.

???: My Hero!

(y/n): Alright... Please get off me.

[Timeskip with (y/n) trying to stay awake as he sat on a wooden bench... Failing to do so as he lays on the bench before someone was kind enough to place a warm blanket on him.]

(y/n): Well ain't that a friendly group, already.

You said to yourself, leaning on the tall tree as you see Ruel, Percedel and Yugo chattering with the two girls, they introduced themselves as Evangelyne and Amalia.

Evamgelyne: Amalia and I are on a pilgrimage.

Ruel: And what are two Pilgrims doing in the Forbidden Forest, if I may ask?

The Elf looking girl, Evangelyne was just about to answer Ruel's question... But her friend, Amalia answered without hesitation.

Amalia: Same as you! Two nights ago I had a prophetic dream. Sadida told me to go to the Forbidden Forest because-

(y/n): Alright...

You interrupted the girl as you walked up to the group and spoke.

(y/n): I'm think we should keep going and find that cure, I don't mind you two ladies joining us till we leave this place.

You said before taking the lead and wakes away the group, the girl with dark skin was curious and asked.

Amalia: Wait a minute, we didn't catch your name.

You looked over your shoulder while putting your hidden weapon on the back of your waist.

(y/n): You don't need to know my name. Once we're done searching for that cure, I'll be leaving. Come along now.

You said before marching deep into the forest as everyone stood there for a second before following you as everything fades to black...

And the title "Wakfu" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.