Chapter 23: An Easy Escape... As For The Curse?

This has been the journey so far...

The castle was no more but a pile of stones

The castle was no more but a pile of stones... The Corpse and his companions survived the blast... And their journey goes on... After the Curse was solved.

-Crow Father.

"Peeerrrrcedeeeeel..."

Percedel: ...

"Peeerrrcedeeeeeelllll..."

Percedel: Is... Is this the after l-

(y/n): BOI, WAKE THE F*CK UP, IOP!!!

A slap was delivered into the face of Percedel who was on the floor, unconscious. After Percedel was brought back to reality, he immediately sat up and looks around.

Percedel: H-Huh? What... What happened? (y/n)? What happened to your clothes?

(y/n): This fool doesn't have an idea of what happened. Not surprising.

After Percedel checked his surroundings... He spotted the castle in ruins, you missing your clothes while you wore only a burnt towel, Amalia drooling over your almost exposed body and Evangelyne hold her back with her hands on her shoulders.

(y/n): *Sigh* Get up and get ready to leave. I just need to find my clothes around those bushes.

You turned around and walked towards the last place you hid your clothes and weapon while Percedel got up and looked at the destroyed castle... Amalia on the other hand was trying to get Evangelyne out of the way.

Evangelyne: Please control yourself princess.

Amalia: It's for science!

Evangelyne: Sure... Sure it is.

While the gang were recovering and waiting for you to return... Percedel looked towards the castle with a frown on your face... He then began.

Percedel: I understand now... It's not always about how beautiful or ugly you look. It's all about who you are from the inside-

(y/n): WHAT THE F*CK IS HE ON ABOUT?!?

Percedel: Thank you for teaching me something new, you ugly Princesses.

Percedel then blows a gentle kiss towards the castle as he turns his back... However... The Castle begins to shake before a bright glow blinded everyone...

...

...

...

(y/n): What the hell happened?

Here you stand next to everyone, fully clothed as Amalia was disappointed to see this... The castle was back together as it looked... Beautiful... From the very top, you spotted the Princesses who no longer look ugly... You looked up at them as they waved, shouting thank you as you took a step forward and asked.

(y/n): Oooiiii!

???: Yes?

(y/n): Do you have a Forge that i can borrow? Maybe some steel? Leather? I think I need a new set of gear!

???: Sure, you can use our forge. Would you like some wine as well?

(y/n): Oh... Things just got better. I'll be back.

Evangelyne: Don't take too long.

[Timeskip with Amalia trying desperately to lift up (y/n)'s shirt as Evangelyne came to stop her.]

(y/n): Ahh... This feels nice~

After borrowing the Princesses' Forge to craft a new weapon and attire, you walked out wearing your new gear. Unfortunately your Mauler had to be replaced since you have lost it.

 Unfortunately your Mauler had to be replaced since you have lost it

(y/n): Alright, shall we get going?

Percedel: WHAT?!? Why would we leave if we got Pretty Princesses?!?

You all turn towards Percedel, seeing him with a desperate look in his eyes as you raised an eyebrow and answered.

(y/n): Cause we have work to do?

Percedel: What?!? No! We can stay here!

(y/n): ... No.

You grabbed him by the leg and began dragging him away from the castle as he cried and begged to stay with the beautiful princesses. Evangelyne rolled her eyes as Yugo and the rest followed while saying your goodbyes to the Princesses.

Yugo: You look great, (y/n)!

(y/n): Thanks, little one.

Amalia: I bet you look great without them~

(y/n): What?

Amalia: Nothing.

Evangelyne: Please calm down.

And with that said... You continued to drag Percedel while the rest followed... Leaving the princesses with the curse now broken... Soon everything fades to black...

And the title "Wakfu" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air.