Chapter 3: Brute Force Falls And Some Recognition Was Made.

This has been the journey so far...

The trouble was dealt with and the Grim Reaper was given the thanks of the living

The trouble was dealt with and the Grim Reaper was given the thanks of the living... However there was a disturbance outside the Inn... More trouble to be dealt with.

-Crow Father.

A loud thud was heard, the large figure was tossed into the ground as you took a few steps forward as the figure stands back up.

(y/n): Get up.

???: Don't you order me around. I'll break every bone in your body and make you scream!

The beast rushed towards you with fists ready to crush you, however you took a quick step forward and pushed your right hand into his chest, sending him towards the wall with great force as the palm of your hand had a faint blue glow.

(y/n): You may be big and strong but you clearly can't fight with a plan.

The beast only grew angry from your word as he stood up and grabbed the nearest table before tossing it to you, all you did was smoothly turned your body and lifted your left hand up as the table was cut in half without you even touching it.

???: What are you? How are you able to do that?!

(y/n): Who or what I am is none of your concerns, animal.

You replied as you lowered your hand. The beast lets out a roar before rushing you one last time as you took a step backward before raising a hand up and brought it down and hit the beast's head, pushing him into the ground... Now laying unconscious as you took a deep breath.

(y/n): I'll admit, that was somewhat entertaining.

Seconds soon passes by as Ruel, Alibert and Yugo gathered around the unconscious beast... Yugo noticed that something was off with the "third eye" so he walked up to it and easily removed it off the beast's forehead like it was a simple decoration... The third eye suddenly transformed into a small sword as Ruel recognized this.

Ruel: A-A-A Shushu???

Yugo: What's a Shushu?

The young boy asked, standing beside you as the old man was just about to answer... However the beast on the ground slowly transformed into a small male with light skin and still kept his spiky red hair.

(y/n): Hmm... Interesting.

You quietly said to yourself before hearing screams from outside, the four of you turn towards the opened front door as the screams continues.

(y/n): I'll see what that is, you three stay in here.

Alibert: What are you-

Alibert couldn't finish his sentence as you made your way outside and investigate the town.

[Timeskip with (y/n) drinking warm tea, made by Alibert as the two struck a conversation.]

Within the town of Emelka, cries for help was heard as a civilian is seen, turning to stone as the town was invaded by small black critters with large leaves as hats on their heads... You took a step forward in the center of the town, seeing these critters turning the humans into stone once they touch them.

(y/n): Might as well get this over with before I leave.

You reeled back your left hand before blasting a large pool of black energy towards the ground and onto the critters that were under it, the black pool of energy began to devour the critters as you controlled the pool and moved it to the side, devouring more of them as you held a smirk.

(y/n): Hehe...

???: Look out, Traveler!

You turned your head to see Alibert, smashing a small critter that attempted to turn you into stone with his golden shovel. Alibert smiles at you as you nodded... However you looked down as the critter was not dead, reaching its small hands on Alibert's foot... Slowly turning him into stone.

(y/n): Mr. Albert!

Alibert: H-Huh?!

You raised your foot and crushed the critter to death... But it was already too late as Alibert was completely turned to stone...

(y/n): Damn it...

You gritted your teeth before turning around and lifted your hands and blasted a even bigger pool of black energy into the ground, soon covering the entire town's floor and devouring every last critter... Soon you absorbed the black energy pool as silence fills the air while the town was safe.

...

...

...

Yugo: Papa? Papa?

After saving the town... The boy, Yugo stood before his father who turned to stone... You stood next to a well as civilians who survived were sadden to see the state their mayor's in.

???: Poor Yugo.

You turn your head to see Ruel with a sadden look on his face as you turn back towards the kid... You then spoke to break the silence.

(y/n): Those things look like they came from the forest.

Ruel: You mean the forbidden forest? Think something's going on there?

You turn towards Ruel and spoke.

(y/n): I'd like to repay the kindness of you and your unfortunate friend. I'll head to the forbidden forest and see if I can find some cure to fix this.

Ruel: A-Are you sure?! You can just leave Emelka and not get yourself involved in this.

(y/n): Please, it's the least I can do to help.

You said as you turned around and began to walk towards the forbidden forest that can be seen from a distance... As you were leaving the town of Emelka... The boy, Yugo turn to see you walk away before everything fades to black...

And the title "Wakfu" appeared as the title was turned to stone and silence fills the air.