He's my friend?

That pic up top is just my Duolingo knowing the truth about me. Je mange beaucoup, (i eat a lot)

"Peter...." MJ repeated.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." He smiled, revealing his slightly crooked teeth. MJ blushed.

"How was I so stupid?"

"You weren't stupid. There was no way you would have known." He soothed.

"But like... it's so obvious now.."

"That's to be expected." He chuckled. "I'm glad I hid it well."

"Well... not to well... Ned knows, doesn't he?" She wondered.

"Yeah but like... it was an accident... he was just in my room one night when I returned from patrol... and I took my mask off without knowing he was there." Peter rumbled the back of his neck awkwardly.

"... why was he in your room at night?"

"We uh... we were gonna build a lego Death Star..."

"Great. Glad to know my soulmate is a dweeb, except I already knew." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"C-can we focus on the bullet please? It kinda hurts..." Peter groaned.

"Oh right, sorry, kinda forgot." MJ continued blushing. She quickly grabbed her tweezers and got close the the hole. She was hesitating, not putting anything into action yet. Her hands trembled nervously. "I-I can't! I-I'll mess it up!" She dropped the tool.

"Even if you some how manage to slice my chest in half, I have healing powers. So like... it'll be fine."

"You have healing powers?! Then why am I even doing this?!" MJ said frustratedly.

"Cause my body will heal over the bullet and it will be stuck in my chest forever." Peter rilled his eyes like it was obvious.

"What if... I make it worse?!" MJ got ready eyed once more.

"Well either way I'll be fine-"

"No you won't!" She said a little more loyd than she intended. She clasped a hand over her mouth, her eyes wide.

"What-" she put her fingered to his lips to shh him, listening very carefully. Listening for her father. But she didn't hear anything but his snores in the distance. She took her hand away from yes mouth. "What the heck?" Peter gasped.

"Shh! He might hear you and no one's supposed to be here right now!" She lowered her voice.

"But... what if-"

"No what ifs Peter, you don't want to mess with him."

"Your.. dad? What's wrong with him?"

"So how will I get the bucket out again?" MJ changed the subject.

"Hey I want to know, what's with your dad?"

"This might hurt..." she grabbed the tweezers and lowered them into the small hole.

"Hey Wait- Gah!!" He gasped in pain. The hole in his chest widened as the common house tweezers entered it. Blood spilled onto her floor because it had already been pooling up.

"I'm so sorry..." she grimaced and gagged as she tried to find the bullet. She took the tweezers out and grabbed a tissue. "This might sing..." she said and quickly pressed a facial wipe to the blood. She cleaned away as much blood as she could.

"Aaah! Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Shh!" She demanded silence and pressed her bloodied fingers to his lips. He blushed but she was trying to focus on the wound, so she took no notice.

The tweezers re entered his chest. He kept gasping in pain as she fished around for the bullet. Finally she hit something solid and metallic.

"Found it!" She said in shock as she began trying to grab hold of the bullet. The tweezers seemed to push it further in making Peter want to scream, but he just bit his lip. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-"

"Just.. do it already!" He demanded in pain. Suddenly she firmly got hold of the metallic orb in his chest and began pulling it out.

Finally she reached the surface and dropped it on the floor. Blood was every where, and her hands were crusted in it.

"You... ok?" She asked after a couple minutes of silence, just them breathing in surprise and after shock.

"Fine... Im fine." He managed to smile. Michelle grabbed a white bandage and sloppily wrapped it around Peter's chest and the wound. MJ later her back next to him on the bed.

"We should probably get this cleaned up then." She gestured all  the blood on the carpet and tools surrounding them.

"Yeah.." he started to get up so MJ followed.

They were just throwing away some of the bloody bandages when MJ heard the thump thump of her father walking down the hall.

"Michelle Jones!" Her father boomed.

"Hide!" MJ said through gritted teeth and fearful eyes. Peter took no hesitation to crawl under her bed and hide.

The door to her room slammed open. "Who else do you have in here?! I heard voices!" Her father grouched.

"N-n-no one!" MJ lied.

"You are talking with some one!"

"I... I was on the phone!" MJ lied again.

"You no your not aloud to make phone calls without my permission. And you don't have any friends! Tell the truth!" He approaches her.

"I-I-I swear it was no one!" MJ babbled. Her father smacked her across the face.

"Your grounded." Was all he said. "And clean up that blood before your mother gets home." He exited the room.

MJ fell to her knees to silently cry as Peter slowly crawled out from under the bed. He was angry, he felt a large fire burning in his soul.

"Who is he to smack you?!" Peter roared.

"It's none of your business." Mj his her face.

"Was he The one who gave you the cuts on your face? Did he make you bleed?!" Peter touches her shoulder gently.

"N-no." She lied. "I fell down the stairs... that's all." She said, but Peter knew what she was hiding.

"Don't ever let him do that again. At least I won't. He'll have to get through me first!" Peter uplifted.

"You don't understand." MJ lifted her face. "He's my father, if you interfere he won't let me out of the apartment again. Maybe even send me away."

"Wouldn't any where be better than here?"

"It wouldn't have you, Peter Parker."