He saves kids

Michelle Jones tipltoed quietly back into her apartment so that her father wouldn't figure out she had gone to speak with her grandmother. Her father had taken after her grandpa, and was very strict, lazy, verbally abusive and just not fun to be around. She normally just stayed extra time a school and took after school activities as an excuse to not come home. But after that she would find herself still trying to find a way not to come home and face his wrath.

But he was asleep. His hand hung loosely around a half empty bottle of red wine, drool trickling down his open mouth. MJ furrowed her eyebrows at the mess of a man wearing tank tops with grease stains.

MJ silently trotted to her room in a blur, shutting the door gently behind her, a smile creeping across her lips as she slid to the floor in a heart full daze. She gazed at the ceiling with her love fluttering around the room as she thought of Peter, who came to talk to her that day. He actually cared, he knew something was wrong, and he cared.

She knew it was a small guest her that ment nothing in reality, but it made her heart warm.

She rolled across the floor to her drawing desk which sat next to her bed. She got in her rolling chair and grabbed her sketch book. She started thinking of what she wanted to draw, having an artists block for what seemed like hours but was only ten minutes.

She put the book away without thinking and grabbed a water color paper from behind the desk; it was meant for paintings she hardly ever used. She grabbed a small pen and lightly started outlining and making her rough draft soon to be painted over.

She didn't know what or who she was drawing until she started details. She recognized the clothing she had given it and the patterns and pose it was it. She was drawing spider man.

But she didn't know why. She felt angry at the hero yet some how drawn to him. She didn't want him as her soulmate yet he was. She didn't know who he was under the mask but he knew her. And yet anger slightly boiled to her surface, but she wasn't sure why.

In fact, she couldn't even remember why she had ever been mad at him in the first place!

Was it because of the window? She had fixed it and he helped pick it up. Was it because she was pretty sure he was stalking her? She couldn't blame him for that either, he probably also discovered she was his soulmate.

She went into fine detail on his suit and body, and what surrounded him. Then she lightly sketched a girl beside him.

She soon realized The was drawing herself safely behind spider man, but why? She herself didn't understand the drawing she was creating. So she stopped and hid the canvas.

She suddenly had the desire to see spider man on the news or possibly passing by her window.

But she quickly pushed the thought aside and left her room to make herself dinner. Pizza rolls tonight!

———

MJ took her sweet time eating because she had found the remote from under her still sleeping dad and changed the channel. She was watching TV from behind the couch as there was no other place to sit, and zoned into the shows broadcasted while eating pizza rolls.

She got board of the Modern Family, which was a show she hardly ever watched anyways. Then the late old news appeared talking about a school shooting or something. She changed it again and it was a live show called; the Avengers, updates and live-streams.

She watched it as it was replaying an old interview with Captain America. He was talking about WWll like some old grandpa. MJ listened lazily, praying her father wouldn't wake up.

A couple many minutes later the topic changes to the one and only Spider-Man. Their was a girl on the streets of New York with the camera on her, talking about spider man live.

"Hey viewers! It's Shay Wittson here broadcasting to you live on East Houston Street where I bring to you what seems to be a disaster!" The Asian girl held a mic to her mouth with a face of worry. "It appears to be a school shooting Rica shade, chased all the way from the Lloyd Harbor Elementary school to here just moments away."

The camera zoomed past her and pointed to the sky where the red and blue suited hero swig from building to building. The girl gasped along with some other crewmen and civilians.

"And now spider man has arrived! The bad men and women are in those black vans right there." She pointed to the four black vans on the street. Spider man shot a web from his wrist and it hit a back van door, pulling it from its hinges. Spider-Man pulled himself to the van and disappeared inside. The girl was silent for a while as the vans were quickly passing. Suddenly Spider-Man jumped out with three little girls in his arms. "The amazing Spider-Man has rescued the kidnapped kids! Spider man!? Spider-Man?!" She rushes over to him, as he sat the children safely on the sidewalk below.

Spider man looked at her, then the camera, then at the mic in her hands.

"Not right now, there's four more kids." He said and flew off.

"Should we follow?" The girl asked.

"We're still on air." Some one else whispered.

"Oh, oops." She said quietly. "Well there you have it! Spider man has saved three girls but there are still four more in the vans! Carline, have they rolled into you yet?" She asked and the scene became double to reveal an older woman also holding a mic just a couple blocks away.

"Looks like they're just coming Shay." The middle aged woman replied. The black vans were on view again but were driving more sloppily. Men and a woman were sticking their bodies from the windows shooting had pistols at the sky where spider man appeared on the scene once more.

He dodged bullets as the woman made commentary that MJ hardly listened to. She was focused on Spider-Man's every move, praying a bullet wouldn't find itself in his chest.

Spider man landed on top of the from car and Weber the wheels making it screech to a halt. He ripped the door and gun from the driver and kicked the man into the other passenger. The van switched as Spider-Man disappeared into the back of the van and jumped out with nothing. He landed on the next van and did the same, this time jumping out with three kids.

All the vans parked suddenly and the first one crashed driverless into a parked car. Spider-Man landed on the street below and webbed three men to their vehicles. He turned quickly to see the single woman holding a little girl who looked about 10, with a gun pointed to her head. The girl was sobbing but her mouth was covered by the woman's hand.

"Let her go!" Spider-Man said as MJ gasped.

Her father awoke and she quickly hid.