what're the odds that 3/4 of the people i've dated are all here at once.

"howre you feeling, el?" i asked my baby sister who was laying on the hospital bed.

"i'm fine. it's a little painful but not too terrible." she answered. "i'm just happy it's almost over." she said, making me and everyone else in the room laugh.

"brad should be here soon, adelaide. elena invited him." my mom said.

huh guess everyone i've dates will be here.

i nodded to her, fine with it since brad and i were still good friends.

"where are ethan and colby?" elena asked me

"in the waiting room. i sent them there incase you didn't want anyone in here." i smiled

"oh... can you bring them in?" she asked me

"yeah. yeah, of course."

i walked to the waiting room, noticing colby and ethan in a conversation. well at least it wasn't an awkward silence.

as soon as i walked in, they stopped.

"oh hey babe." ethan said as i walked in. i smiled to him.

"elena requested that i bring you guys in to see her." i smiled.

they followed me to elenas room, me walking in first.

"colby! it's so good to see you, honey!" my mom said hugging him before hugging elena.

i noticed colbys jaw lock up when he noticed archie. weird. bryce has walked out of the room moments before, because elena requested a smoothie.

"mom, el, this is my boyfriend ethan." i said smiling.

"hi ethan, it's nice to meet you." my mom smiled, hugging him.

"hey ethan." elena said. they talked for a few minutes until brad showed up.

"brad! i've missed you!" i said hugging him. he returned the gesture and everyone was just talking and greeting.

archie was quite but was listening intently. he seemed nice but but had an odd vibe. i didn't really know him so i couldn't tell.

it wasn't nearly as awkward as i thought. my mom sat at the end of elenas bed. ethan was sitting on the little couch next to her bed with me on his lap. everyone else was just sitting in the chairs.

after about an hour, the doctors kicked brad, ethan, colby and my brother, ethan out. so that meant it was time for elena to have her baby

another hour later and she was finally here. elena was clearly exhausted but still insisted on holding her little girl for as long as possible.

bryce was being shockingly nice. he was the second person to hold her.

then it was my mother, then me, then my father, then archie and then all of my exes. my brother came a little later and held her as well. jo and jack eventually came as well. we had quite a group of people in and out of there.

elena names her nova liliana nolan. yes, nolan. she chose our last name over bryces simply because it sounded better and the fact that no one knew how involved he would actually be with nova.

i helped elena come up with nova. it means a star that suddenly shines a thousand time brighter which was very fitting.

her middle name, liliana, was after my aunt who had just passed. which i was really happy that someone was going to have her name.

i was excited about having a niece, to say the least.

colbys pov

ethan and i were sat across from each other in the waiting room. it was a little awkward so i decided to talk to him.

"hey man. i just wanted to let you know that i'm happy that you're with adelaide. if it's not me, i'm glad it's you. you treat her great, from what i've seen, and that's all i could ask for." i said

"that's really good to hear bro. i know that everyone thought you two would be "end game" so i understand where you're coming from. i know you two love each other." he said

"i don't think you ever fall out of love with someone. at least that's how i've been with adelaide. through to breakups and everything, i've never loved her less. this is weird, i shouldn't be tell you about how much i love your girlfriend." i said chuckling

"it's cool man. i know how much you two love each other." he said laughing. that was the one thing that i'm still holding onto. being with adelaide was the only thing i wanted but at least she was happy.

"if adelaide wasn't with me, then i would hope she'd be with you. i have something i need to tell her and i have a feeling she won't be happy about-" he said, getting cut off by adelaide walking through the door.

what did he have to tell adelaide?