Uh oh

*months into tour*

"Hey, how did we, how did we
How did we end up at your place?
With my hands, with my hands
With my hands around your waist
Like you're too cool, cool
I don't believe that it's true, still" began Daniel.

There was so many voices singing along it was insane.

We were already so many months into your but each day was more and more crazier than the previous day.

I must admit tho that it's been hard to leave Alaïa for so long and it's been hard when some fans still don't like Jen and I but we manage, many of the fans are super sweet.

*after the concert*

All the boys were sweaty but they looked so happy and I was so happy too but something seemed off about Jen.

"Yo, I'm starving, we should go get something to eat." Jack says.

Everyone nods their head and agrees.

"Let's head back to the hotel and get showered and ready and then we can go." Jonah says which is typical because he's like the responsible mom of the group except when he got drunk and broke the table.... but we don't talk about that.

We all get in the tour bus and we get to the hotel, we all head to our rooms.

"Hey uhm Y/N, I need to talk to you." Jen says he grabbing my arm.

"Okay sure, let's go to my room." I tell her.

We go into my room and I lock the door just in case.

"What's up? You've been looking off, did something happen between you and jonah? Do I have to make sure he won't be able to reproduce?" I say.

"No, it's-." She says and break down.

"What is it Jen?" I ask her and engulf her in a hug.

"Im pregnant." She says.

I gasp.

"What?" I ask in shock.

"I'm pregnant! Jonah and I had sex and I thought he used a condom, what am I going to do? He's going to break up with me I'm sure." She says.

"Jen, it's okay, it was a mistake but this baby is a gift, I think Jonah will take responsibility, and if he doesn't you have me, remember I've been raising a baby myself. I'll be here for you, whatever you need. You need to tell him though, you can't keep it a secret, how long have you known?" I say.

"About 2 weeks now." She says.

"Okay, look I'll help you talk to Jonah don't worry, if he gets angry the other guys will support you. This is shocking for especially us being the age we are but you'll get through it I promise." I tell her.

"Oh Y/N! Thank you, you're the best." She says hugging me.

"Of course I am." I say doing a hair flip and a little wink and that makes her laugh.

"Come on get ready, we can tell him later, I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think." I tell her pulling her up so she can stand up.

"You're right, I'm going to have this baby, and I'm going to love it and go on in life with happiness." She says smiling.

After we get fixed up we go out to meet the guys.

I give her hand a little squeeze to give her reassurance that no matter what happens everything will be okay.

A/N: here you guys go! Please vote and comment! I love you all! xx