First

You and Daniel soon arrive at your destination which was a cabin on the beach and it was so peaceful.

You both get out the car and go inside the nice cabin which is actually has so much room and everything you two need.

You put away the clothes in the closet and you change into a bikini.

You put a cardigan over it then walk outside to where Daniel is already setting up beach chairs and an umbrella.

When he sees he is blown away.

"You look wonderful." He says to you and you thank him.

You two sit down on the chairs and just watch the beautiful sights.

About and hour or so, you two go back in and you try to call to check on Alaïa but there was no service.

"Babe, the point is for you relax, I'm sure Alaïa is fine." Daniel says as he comes up behind me and takes the phone away from me and wraps his arms around my waist and begins to kiss my neck and then my shoulder.

You turn around to face him and you kiss him slowly.

You two walk towards to the bed slowly and he makes you lie back on the bed as he hovers over you.

Your cardigan gets taken off and somehow you feel more exposed even though you where wearing a bikini.

Daniel breaks the kiss and looks at you.

He looks into your eyes for reassurance and he sees it.

Soon he's only in his boxers, and you still have you bikini on.

He slowly and carefully takes of the top and admirers you.

There is nothing but love in his eyes.

He sucks on your breasts and you let out a moan.

He trails kisses down to your bikini bottom and begins to take it off.

He goes back up to you and kisses you with loving passion that's not rushed at all.

He takes his boxers off and you two are left completely naked.

He slowly inserts himself into you and at first it hurts but it soon turns to pleasure.

He doesn't go rough he does it with passion.

A moan escapes his lips and you feel an unfamiliar knot in your stomach.

You cum and he cleans up the mess and then he kisses you and then you flip him over so you are on top and you insert his member in your mouth giving him pleasure.

He cums in your mouth as you swallow and then you lie down next to him and cover yourself.

Daniel kisses you once more before you two fall asleep tired after making love.

*****************************

A few hours later you wake up and you see Daniel sleeping soundlessly next to you.

He looked perfect and you could help but stare.

He opens his eyes and sees you.

"It's not nice to stare Y/N." He says.

You smile, you still couldn't get over the previous event.

You kiss him and rest you head on his chest and you two lie there silently.

"You were my first Y/N." Daniel says breaking the silence.

You look up at him.

"You were my first two Dani, you made me feel special." I tell him and he smiles.

"That was the point, I didn't want rushed sex, I feel like that isn't showing love, I wanted to show you I loved you and I wanted to take in and see all of you, I wanted to make love, not sex." He says and you can help but smile at his words.

You kiss him for the one millionth time and then you wrap a sheet around you and get up.

"Where are you going babe?" Daniel asks.

"I'm taking a shower." You tell him.

"I'll come with you." He says as he wraps a sheet around his waist and follows you.

You start the water and then you two get in.

You take turns washing each other's hair and then you two finish and get out.

You wrap a towel around your body and he wraps a towel around his waist.

When you two get dressed, you go make breakfast and then when you finish you sit down to eat with Daniel.

For the rest of the day you two hang out on the beach and go swimming and play around.

You couldn't help but feel worried about Alaïa but you realized that if something was to happen they guys would find a why to contact you so you decided to stop worrying and enjoy this alone time you had with Daniel.

A/N: this was such a good chapter! I need me a Daniel!😭❤️