Tour

*months later*
*Y/N's POV*

I wake up to Daniel's arm around my waist, I gently and quietly get up making sure not to wake him up.

The Why Don't We house is still asleep and I'm sure I have plenty of time to make breakfast.

I go down to the kitchen and get everything to make waffles with, chocolate chip waffles to be exact.

I make the batter and then begin to make them in the waffle maker.

Soon I finish the waffles and make scrambled eggs, a fruit salad, and smoothies.

I get plates and put them on the table setting up a spot for everyone.

When I'm just about finished Daniel comes down the stairs.

"No wonder it smells amazing. Wow this looks incredible." He says coming over to me and giving me a kiss.

"Sit down." I tell him and he does.

"YO CLOWNS! WAKE UP! I MADE BREAKFAST." I yell up the stairs.

Seconds later a bunch of doors swing open and like the pack of wild animals that they are, come running down the stairs with pushing and shoving.

"Calm down, i made plenty!" I tell at them.

"Well now i know Jonah will only leave me for food and Harry Potter stuff." Jen says laughing and I laugh with her.

When we get to the dinning room all the boys are practically inhaling their food.

I sit down next to Daniel and Jen sits next to Jonah and we behind eating.

"This is incredible." Corbyn says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Hey babe so you know how your I coming up?" Daniel asks me.

"Yeah?" I say frowning knowing that he will be gone for such a long time.

"Well, all the guys and I were wondering if you and Jen would like to go on tour with us!" Jonah says smiling.

Jen and I look at each other shocked.

"Seriously!?" We both yell.

"Yes!!" All the guys yell.

"I would love to!" I say happily.

"So would I." Agrees Jen.

"Then y'all should pack, we leave in 2 days and it's going to be a long tour." Corbyn says.

"Shoot, we will get on that after we eat." I say.

**later**

Jen and I throw our selves on the bed.

"I can't believe we are going on tour." Jen says.

"I know, neither can i, it's going to be amazing." I say.

Jen and I keep talking when we hear a knock at the door.

"Come in" i say and in walks Jonah.

"Are you guys finished?" He asks giving me a hug and Jen a hug and a kiss.

"Yes, so where is our first stop?" I ask eagerly.

"You'll see." He says and quickly leaves leaving Jen and I curious.

Where ever we will go it is going to be amazing.

A/N: this chapter was okay! Please vote and comment! I'm so sorry for not updating in like FOREVER! I've been super busy worth school and stuff but I'm trying to update all my books.