sleepy-logicality

this story contains: cute and sleepy logan

Patton was always an early riser while logan was a night owl. while both had different sleeping and waking up times, patton loved the night and logan loved the morning. Patton woke up and went downstairs to eat his breakfast. he didn't see the clever side or a bowl in the sink, after patton was done he washed his plate and went to see logan. he walked in logan's room expecting the side to be sleeping in his bed instead logan was sleeping there at his desk with a pen in his hand and his hair a mess.

patton's pov

I walked into the room and couldn't imagine what he did last night. papers were everywhere the other side would always have his room clean even if he was tired or sick. logan was sleeping at his desk with his head down . I know that if he slept like that any longer he wouldn't be happy when he woke up. I went over to him and I picked him up. carefully I placed him on the bed.

Just as I went to leave something touched my arm. I looked and saw logan's hand on me. "don't worry I just came to check on you bu-"

logan mutter something but I didn't hear.

"sorry dear can you repeat that." logan removed his hand from my arm and spoke louder "please stay"

I nodded and made sure the door was locked I didn't want my amazing boyfriend to wake. after making sure he was set, I got inside the blanket with him. I wrapped my arms around his body and let my hands find their way to his hair. then I quickly relax against him. he was playing with my hands and moving them around like they were his hands . I giggle and kiss him on the neck.

"thanks for everything."

"thanks for what?"

"for moving me, i'm pretty heavy."

"I think your light and you needed to sleep in your bed not the desk."

logan let out a cute little laugh that I treasure and love. I know logan doesn't like to laugh because no one will take him seriously, but when he does laugh its the most cutest thing in the world. his laugh is better than any number of puppies.

"go to sleep dear you look tired."

"what about you."

"I will stay with you until you wake up."

"ok..well night patton." "and I love you so much." logan whispered the last part hoping that patton heard.

I heard the last part "I love you too" I say while kissing his neck again.

author's note: hello peeps hope you will like the others when they get done.