Then, he ran up the stairs and tried to do everything as quickly as he could. First, he packed an extra change of clothes, something to wear to sleep, and his toothbrush with toothpaste.

After that, he opened up the bag of clothes Taehyung had given him. He spotted ripped black jeans, a white v-cut shirt, and a jean jacket. Jimin had never worn something like this. He wouldn't even think of buying it.

But, he felt so thrilled to finally feel like a normal teenager that he decided to wear it. He styled his hair and looked in the mirror.

A smile formed his lips as he looked at himself. He had never felt so handsome in his whole entire life. He actually felt like he looked good and it was so satisfying.

"I heard you running up the stairs." His father said.

Jimin gasped and turned around to see him leaning on the door frame. He had a shower robe on and looked at him.

"Wow. You are surprising me even more. You're actually dressing like a normal kid." He chuckled walking to him.

Jimin bit his cheek and curled his toes out of anxiety. "I-I have to go. My-my friend who is also my-my classmate is waiting for me."

He walked to the window and looked down at Taehyung's car. Taehyung glanced at his father and waved smiling.

His father simply turned his attention back to, Jimin. "And you have another friend? My mind is blown."

"I-I guess they like me because I'm-I'm nice to them."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever it is. Anyways, I came to give you this." He told handing him a several small gold packs.

"What's this?" He asked taking them.

He rolled his eyes with a sigh, "They're condoms. You don't want to get that girl pregnant do you? You haven't even graduated. You don't have a job. I don't need to feed another mouth."

"I-I-Nayeon and I-we-we're just talking. We aren't in that phase yet." He whispered.

"You're going to be in that phase tonight when you're out there drinking and shit. Just wear a condom and don't get her pregnant."

"O-okay. I gotta go now." He quickly said shoving the packs in the pocket of his jean jacket. He took the back pack were he had his stuff and ran down the stairs again.

"Bye, mom." He said giving her one last kiss.

"Bye. Be careful please." He heard her say once he was out the door.

"You look so good!" Taehyung gushed.

"Thank you. I loved the clothes."

"They fit you so good. Are you ready now?"

Jimin nodded with his face still red from the conversation with his father. He buttoned you the pocket so the condoms wouldn't fall out or something. He had to take them otherwise he would've thrown a fit.

•••

Jimin walked in behind Taehyung to the loud party. When they stopped by his house his mother had cooked them something and before they knew it, it was eight.

It made Jimin nostalgic to know that his family would never be as close as his. But, he tried to look at it on the bright side. One day, hopefully he would have his own family and they would be just like Taehyung's.

When Yoongi saw Jimin approach he almost chocked on his own saliva. He quickly chugged down the liquor in the cup and sat down on the stool before his obvious boner was visible.