Prologue

Clear Rooms, Clear Corridor. There's only white colour I can see. I'm walking with someone, a women with a chainsaw in her right hand. She grabbed my hand and walking through the corridor, I see two hands were knocking the window in a white room beside my. But not so long, I left that room and keep walking with the women.

That women named Gumi, or I called her Nurse Gumi.

On this place. I heard, this place is a laboratory who modificate and deform the kids who came in this laboratory. And at least, the kids aren't come, but hypnotized by someone and slowly came here.

My name is Miku, or my serial number is 01.

I absolutely don't know what they will do to my body, I'm only a girl who don't have a place to live and come to this place by hypnotized. Nurse Gumi told me to aware of Pochi, or 'his' human name is Kaito. He deformed to be a human who have a dog brain, and now Pochi is like a creepy human who behaving and thinking like a dog. Pochi likes to eat bones, but mostly like human bones and flesh. Everytime I go out from my room, he always staring at me but don't attack me. It's kinda creepy but I think he is a good boy.

***
THANKS FOR READING! I KNOW THIS PROLOGUE IS SO SHORT. I'M A BIG FAN OF DARK WOODS CIRCUS AND I'M SEARCHING FOR MORE INFORMATION TO MAKE THIS MORE CREEPY. SO WAIT FOR NEXT PART!