I got out of the car and she saw me. I walked with a smile and she looked so happy to see me. I like seeing her happy so i hugged her. She was taken by surprise as she took her time to hug me back. Once she did, I tried to pull away. But she was holding me tight and it seemed like she wanted more time so i stayed. We didn't part for a good 5 minutes and I must say, it felt good. I didn't realize how much I missed her.

Did I make the wrong choice? Because what I feel with Lisa is so different from what I feel with Rose.

~~~~

The car ride was quiet. I observed that Lisa was lost in her thoughts and I chose not to disturb her.

When we reached i could tell she liked the place. I had been here with my cousin once and she loved it. But last time there was a lot of chaos so I booked a private area beforehand.

Lisa entered the area and she took in the surroundings. She was smiling and it made my heart warm. I don't know what I'm feeling. But it's nice, i like this feeling.

I asked her if she wanted to drink and she said yes. I remember Rose telling  Lisa likes to drink in secret. After ordering I looked at her hoping to talk. But she was busy looking at something in her phone. I don't know, but she looks excited? Her expressions are changing so fast. Is something on the news?

I checked my phone but got distracted by all the notifications. Armys were wishing me. You know one thing?

They are the best thing in the world . Not thing exactly, you know what i mean.

Just looking at all their wishes and cute projects made me so happy. I wanted to show it to someone, the sweetness and love that I'm  recieving. But Lisa didn't know ii ts my birthday so i decided to show it to V hyung after i go back.

After a few drinks ~

Lisa looks drunk lmao. I'm going to tell her to stop. "That's enough for me" she announced. "Good" I thought but only chuckled.

She was impatiently looking at her phone. With her hands tapping the table real hard. I was going to stop her, and she unexpectedly stood up. She was about to fall and i caught her just in time.

She was laughing and I could see that she can't stand. I went to the other side of the table, next to her and held her arms for support. I asked her to sit but she protested . 

And then, Our eyes met and I swear it was a moment.

She looked away at her phone I'm guessing, "Happy Birthday Jungkook!" She raised her glass almost spilling it on .

This is so cute!

"Aww thanks Lisa" I said smiling like an idiot.

I carefully took the glass from her hands and placed it on the table. And then I hugged her. I was going for a cute friendly hug but she hugged me do tight. It was like she didn't want to let go or like she feared losing me.

"Wait! Wait!" She yelled and started digging in her bag.

"This is from Unnie" she said as she handed the gift to me. Even though it was from Rose, the gift didn't excite me as much as the girl standing in front of me.

I placed the gift on the table and looked at her. She looked sad, i couldn't tell why. I tried to lighten the mood, "Where's your gift?" I asked her trying to tease.

She diverted her eyes to meet mine. She was about to say something but she stopped. She looked into my eyes with so much emotion that i couldn't tell what was up. Her eyes then lowered to my lips.

Does she expect me to say something? Maybe I should change the topic.

I was thinking of what to say and just then she said, "Here" and leaned in to brush her lips against mine. I was shocked I won't deny it. I was thinking so hard before that it made it more shocking.

I think she saw the shock in my eyes and was embarrassed. She didn't look at me but my eyes were fixed on her. She was fiddling with the hem of my shirt. Her lips which just met mine were so pink.

"Sorry I-"

I don't know, I guess I just got caught up in the moment. But when she parted her lips to talk I couldn't control myself. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips. A peck won't satisfy me. I kissed her for 3 seconds and realized she didn't kiss back. I opened my eyes to see her eyes were sad. I expected her to be in shock. But no, she looked sad.

"We can't do this Jungkook"

She's right. We can't. Rose is my girlfriend now. I can't do this to them.

"You're right. Forget it happened."

_____________________________________________

Guys, Jungkook cut his hair.

I still love it.

But i miss the long hair.

But hey, coconut head Jungkook is back! ❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜💜❤️