We Love You (WooSanHwa)

ابدأ من البداية

San just nods, and Seonghwa starts making his way over. Wooyoung noticed, and only slightly shuffled closer to Changbin. He didn't want to deal with Seonghwa at that moment, but he allowed the older to wrap his arms around him and he acted as if nothing was wrong.

"What's wrong Woo?" Seonghwa whispers into Wooyoung's ear.

"Nothing" Wooyoung turns his head to face Seonghwa, smiling, "what makes you think something's wrong?"

"San told me about the argument you two had a few days ago baby boy. Are you okay?" Seonghwa asks.

"Hwa, I'm fine" Wooyoung shoves Seonghwa off of him, huffing, "so you don't have to coddle me or anything"

'I just want to feel loved. I want to know that you and Sanie still love me' Wooyoung wanted to say, but he was in public and around friends so he wasn't going to embarrass himself.

Seonghwa frowns, wanting nothing more than to pull Wooyoung into his arms and cuddle him, but with the way the younger was acting it didn't look like he wanted cuddles from anyone. So, for the rest of the time they were at the beach, Wooyoung stayed close to Changbin. Whilst the ATEEZ members excluding Seonghwa and San thought it was because they just hadn't seen each other for a long time so they were just hanging out and being best friends, his two older boyfriends knew he was distancing himself.

They only recently began to notice that Wooyoung would distance himself from them if his mental state started declining, and they didn't like it one bit. They also knew Wooyoung felt left out the majority of the time when it was just the three of them hanging out together. Before Wooyoung was added into the mix, Seonghwa and San were a couple. It was around the Wave era when both Seonghwa and San realised their feelings for Wooyoung, as well as Wooyoung coming to terms with the fact that he liked the both of them. Because of this, Wooyoung often feels like he doesn't belong with them, and that they would be better off just breaking up with him.

When ATEEZ got back to the dorms later that evening, Wooyoung tried to avoid his two boyfriend's and go straight to his and Jongho's shared room but was stopped by San grabbing into his arm and pulling him into a backhug.

"Uhm, what are you doing San?" Wooyoung queried as he felt San bury his face into the back of his neck.

San says nothing, but all of a sudden Wooyoung feels a wetness on the back of his neck, and for a second he thinks that San licked him or something, but when he hears a sniffle he immediately knows that San is crying.

"Why are you crying San?" Wooyoung turns around in San's embrace, his heart shattering at the broken look on the older's face.

"I-I'm sorry for the things I said the other day" San sniffed, "I didn't really mean any of it"

Wooyoung sighed, shaking his head, "you don't need to apologise, I know you didn't mean it" Wooyoung forced himself to smile, hooking his fingers underneath San's chin and gently raised San's head, "it's okay Sanie"

San could see right through the fake smile though, and he only grew more upset, "don't look at me like that Woo; I know you're being fake with me"

Wooyoung's smile dropped instantly, and he frowned a little, "what do you mean babe? I'm not being fake"

"Yes you are" San complained, pouting.

San unwrapped one of his arms from around Wooyoung, wiping his eyes, "I wanna see your true smile, please?"

Wooyoung couldn't help himself; the cute tone of voice San used caused a wide but very real smile and giggled loudly.

"Ah, there's that beautiful sound" the familiar voice of Seonghwa speaks up, causing the both of them to jump.

San reaches out his free arm and manages to pull Seonghwa into a group hug, dried tears staining his cheeks.

"You know we love you, right Woo?" Seonghwa glances down at Wooyoung, who just nods, "so there's really no need to doubt that love, okay?"

"I know, I know it's just...sometimes I feel like you two would be better off continuing your relationship without me" Wooyoung sighed.

San shakes his head, "our relationship is ten times better with you, and as Seonghwa said, we both love you. You're our baby Woo" San smiles.

"Exactly" Seonghwa hums, kissing Wooyoung's forehead.

Wooyoung's eyes fluttered closed as he leans into the warm hug, Seonghwa and San holding him tightly and not letting go. At least he knows now that they're still very much in love with him...

Another shitty one shot outta the way
tImE tO mAkE sOmE mOrE-