Glaiza's Secret Crush

Start from the beginning

"Hindi naman kita iniinis talaga, I'm only stating facts." I said smiling at her.

"Shut up!" She said to me. 

"Make me." I said to her. 

With that she smiled and pulled me by the collar, her face almost against my face. Namula naman ako sa ginawa ni Rhian, she slowly inched her face against mine. Bagay na nagpapapikit sa akin sa sobrang kaba. She whispered into my ear eventually. 

"Gotcha!" She whispered in my ear. 

Naramdaman ko ang pagbitaw nya sa kwelyo ko at dumilat na ako sa puntong ito. She was smiling at me knowingly, it was as if to prove her point that I should stop teasing her. 

"Ang cute mo pala kapag akala mo hahalikan ka. Why do you close your eyes when you kiss?" She said teasing me.

"I don't know. Bakit, ikaw ba pag nagkikiss kayo ni David do you have your eyes open?" I asked her. 

"Yes, my eyes are open. That way I'll see if he likes the way I kiss him." She said laughing. 

Tumahimik na lang ako at hindi na nag-salita pa muli, she eats her breakfast heartily while I'm trying to recover from the almost kiss we shared. I was imagining things about her at this early hour. She smelled like caramel or vanilla, her breath smelled like coffee and vanilla. She smells sweet and it was enough to make me want to devour her alive if you know what I mean. I shook my head and these impure thoughts of her. Hindi pwede ito lalo na't may asawa pa si Rhian. I reminded myself of the fact as I ate breakfast with her. 

***Later that day***

Natapos na namin ang 'Enchanted Garden' ni Rhian. It looks amazing if I may say so, the focal point of the garden is the Narra Tree and the white gazebo. It looked pristine and enchanted. Mataas ang araw at tumatama ito sa puno ng Narra making it glisten under the sun. It was lunch time when we finished the landscape. I stood at the back patio, waiting for Rhian to come and see what we have done with her garden. She came out finally talking to Rachel and giving her instructions to serve our snacks in the back patio. She smiled at me and I did too as I pointed towards the garden, agad naman niyang tinignan ang itinuturo ko. Her eyes sparkled at the view which was her Garden, a tribute to her Grandmother Felicity. She smiled a wide smile and approached me, she pulled me for a hug.

"Thank you Glaiza! Sobrang ganda ng kinalabasan!" She said giddily at what she was seeing as she holds me encircled in her arms.

"Walang ano man Rhian." I said hugging her back.

She pulled away at iginala nya ang mga mata nya sa paligid. Sinamahan ko siya, nauuna itong maglakad habang tinitignan nya ang expanse ng 'Enchaned Garden'. Lumingon ito sa akin at sinabi.

"Hindi ako nagka-mali na ikaw ang piliin kong landscape architect." She said smiling at me. 

"Wala yun Rhian, it's all in a day's work." I said to her graciously. 

"Still, thank you." She smiled sweetly. 

"Sige, Rhian. Aalis na ako, I'll meet my best friend pa kasi." I said to her. 

"Ganun? Will you be back here though?" She asked me. 

"Do you want me to come back?" I asked her. 

"I would love if you did, can't wait to let you see the cafe." She said smiling. 

"Okay, every weekend na lang ako pupunta dito or kung kelan ako libre sa trabaho." I said smiling to her. 

"Alright. Ingat ka Glai." She said smiling as she ushered me towards the front porch.

"Thank you, Rhian." I said to her as I climbed into my truck.