A New Begining

"You know, this pizza is delicious," Louis says with his mouth half full of food.

"I've only been cooking for what 9 years of my life with no help?" I say

"Really? 9 years?" He asks almost dropping his pizza.

"Yeah, well my dad was always on a buisness trip for work, and my mum is a nurse and she's always at the hospital, I had to watch my little brother and sister. My older sister was always of with friends, so I got stuck cooking and watching."

"How olds your sisters and your brother,"

"My youngest sister is now 12, my older sister is now 25 and married, and my brother is 16, my younger sister was the only one who came to say goodbye to me at the airport, my brother was playing black ops with his friends and my older sister is on vacation with her husband,"

"What are thier names?"

"My younger sisters name is Kayla, my brothers name is Josh, and my other sisters name is Alexis but we call her Lexi. When can I meet your family?" I ask taking a bit of pizza.

"Anytime you want," He replies smiling

I sat down my pizza, "What time is it?" I ask

"Time for you to get a watch,"

"Oh my..." I say laughing

"It's 4," He says

"Ugh... I should probably go get ready for the interview," I say dragging my body to the staircase.

"I'll finish eating the pizza!" I hear Louis yell from the kitchen.

I rush up stairs and into my room. I yank out the hair elastic in my hiar that was holding my messy bun from this morning. I lie on my king bed and think of all that's happened today. From the car accident to me dating Louis... so much can happen in so little time.

I force myself off the bed to the closet. I find a pair of light pink jeans and slide into them. I look up at all the shirts dangling from the hangers. Found it. A almost see through shirt with black polk-a-dots and it's ruffled at the bottom I find a pink tanktop to go under it. I throw both of those along with a pair of black Tom's. I head across the room for the bathroom. I yank out my crimper and plus it into the wall. I grab my toothbrush and start to bush my teeth. Then I get my comb my hair making sure there's no knots. I see the light on the crimper start to blink, indicating it's hot enough to use. I finally start crimping.

It's been about 20 minutes. Almost done. Last piece. I set the crimper down looking at my wavy hair. I hair spray my hair, making sure it stays. 4:40. I put on silver hoop earings along with a white bangle braclet, and a gold necklace that says 'Love'. I get my makeup and put on my usual. Liquid black eyeliner making it look like the way Jenna Marble does, mascara, faint pink eye shadow, blush, and lip gloss. I look in the mirror one more time and grab my phone off my bed shoving it in my back pocket. I run down the hallway and hop down the stairs. After I reach the bottom, I realize my foot starts to hurt again. I walk slowly to the kitchen seeing all the pizza, and Louis, gone. I walk down the 3 stairs to living room and find him watching soccer or here they call it football. He's legit on the edge of the couch.

I tip toe over next to him making sure he doesn't notice me. He's so into the game... oh god.

"Hey there!" I yell

He turns, "Oh hey Renata!" He says standing up.

"Wha- how'd that not scare you,"

"Hmm, I really don't know," He says. It's silent for a moment, "You look gorgeous!" He says

"Aw thank you," I say turning bright red

"Good luck on the interview, tell Alan I said hi!"

"Alright..." I say sighing

"You ok?"

"Yea.. I just don't really enjoy interviews... they ask you all these questions and it's like, 'I don't want to answer these!'" I say walking towards the door.

"Well, have fun! I'll be watching football,"

***************

"So Keali's dating Zayn, Lacy's dating Niall, Kennedy's dating Liam, and then Stacy and Sara are in a complicated relationship with Harry," Alan says chuckling, "So, uh, what about you Renanta?" I look down at the floor smiling, my head in my hands, "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. Oh god.

"Uhm, yea, yea, I do," I say, the audience goes silent. The rest of the girls stare at me in shock.

"Really?" Alan asks on the edge of his chair, "Now who is that you're dating?" He asks taking a sip of his wine.

"Well, uh, Louis Tomlinson," I say laughing,

"Did you girls know about this?" Alan asks reffering to the other girls.

"Uhh, not at all," Lacy says smiling.

"Now, when did this all happen Renata?" Alan asks

"This morning, Louis and I were, uh, out on a walk and it started down pouring on us," I say,

"Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, all of One Direction is taken and so is Fearless. Good Night everyone!" Alan says as all the lights and cameras shut off.

****************

"Look at this!" I say to Louis

"What is it?" He asks

"More hate." I say staring at Louis, "How come this is happening to me and not the other girls," I ask

"I don't know, I really don't. But, I do know you'll be ok," He says staring to hug me. I fall into his arms.