The Begining~A 1D FanFic

**AUTHORS NOTE: This is my first fan~fic, this chapter's kinda boring, but it's just to give ypu a basic idea of what the fan~fic's going to be about. Hope you like it<3**

My Story, My Life

Part 1

"How about we start a band," I hear my red-headed best friend Keali holler from across the room. All of my 4 other friends and I turn and look at her with a 'are you insane' face. I smile a little thinking how crazy she is. "I'm serious, we could be famous, and meet One Direction!" She says smiling. We're all obsessed with them.

"Like that would happen," My friend Stacy says with her shining brown eyes and blonde hair glistening in the sun that's slightly peeking through the room..

"Our band name could be The Beginning," Says my brown eyed and shoulder-length brown haired friend Sara in a sarcastic voice.

"C'mon, I mean, I can play piano," Keali says. I mean I'm not disagreeing with the idea. Kennedy, my other friend, can play the drums. Lacy, she's very out going, and can play the bass. Sara, Stacy, and I can all play the guitar. But, I have terrible stage fright.

Kennedy starts to play with her curly hair, it reminds me of ramen noodles except it's dark brown, "I like the idea," She blurts. Sara and Stacy almost die laughing. They literally fall on Keali's floor and start crying at how much their laughing.

"I can play bass," Lacy says with a doubtful shrug, "But, Renata..."

"But, what about me?" I ask cutting her off.

"Oh nothing just you have stage fright," She says.

"Is there something wrong with that?" I ask.

"Well, I guess not," I frowned at Sara. I could see her brown eyes locked on my deep blue ones. She always knows how to make me feel better.

"You guys fight way too often," Kennedy says, "I mean, there's nothing wrong with stage fright," Everyone's just silent for awhile. I can feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket vibrate. It's from Keali. I look up at her and see her staring at me.

I read the txt in my head, 'Do u like the idea' I look at her and nod.

I reply, 'but who would sing'. As soon as she gets it she looks at me and points her right hand at Stacy and her left hand at me.

My jaw drops, "I can't sing!" I scream at her. I cover my mouth as all my friends stare me with most confused look I've ever seen. "Umm, ignore that," I say.

Keali changes the subject, "Hey! The talent show's coming up! Maybe we could enter!"

"We probably wouldn't even come close to winning because I would just stand there frozen," I say looking at pictures of Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. I've tweeted him so many times and he has never tweeted back.

"So? Who cares about winning?" Keali says, "I think Stacy and Renata should sing," she blurts out.

"No!" I scream.

"You're funny Keali," Stacy says sarcastically.

"I think it could work," Kennedy says, "We could play a One Direction song! How about uhh."

"Kennedy, it's not gonna happen," Stacy says.

"You never know..." Kennedy says sounding disappointed.

"Ughh, my mom just txted me, I have to go home," Lacy says.

"Bye," We all shout as she leaves the door putting her long dark brown in a ponytail.

As soon as she leaves I yell out, "I love the idea Keali, but I could never get on stage, like ever."

"I'm glad you like the idea," She says smiling, "Then, Stacy should sing,"

"Hmm very funny," Stacy says.

"Hey, did you guys see the One Direction contest?" Sara asks.

"No what is it?" I ask while starting to play my new favorite song, 'We are never ever getting back together' by Taylor Swift, at least until the new One Direction album is released.

"'You or you and friends can enter by doing some sort of talent, from dancing to some creative routine, or anything you want. Just make a video of it and send to this e-mail, '" She reads off the website she was getting the information from.

"We should do the band!" Keali screams.

"No! Let's do a dance!" Stacy screams louder. She loves dancing more that anything.

I look over at Kennedy who's just sitting there awkwardly trying to find out what to say. I see her mouth open a few times, then shut.

"GUYS! CALM DOWN!" I scream, "How about we take a vote, I'll txt Lacy and ask her,"

Keali gets up, walks over to her desk and picks up a piece of paper and a sparkly pink gel pen. She writes down our names, "Okay Kennedy, Dance or Band?"

"Band," Kennedy states with confidence.

"Okay," She says writing band down next to Kennedy's name, "What about you Stacy?"

"DANCE!" She screams.

"Alright," She says frowning writing dance next to Stacy's name, "And Sara?"

"Uhmm, Band?" She says unsure.

"Ok," Keali says smiling, "And Ren-"

"Lacy said, 'Dance'" I say cutting her off."

"Ok, now what do you want Renata?" She asks.

"Uhm," I really wasn't sure what I wanted, I can't dance but I love it. I can play guitar. "Band," I say.

"So, BAND IT IS!" Keali screams, "Okay so our two singers are Renata and Sta-"

"Woah, Woah, Woah, I never agreed to sing," I say staring at her.

"Well, I think you should," She says smiling.

"No, I can't,"

"C'mon? Please?"

"I'll try, I guess," I say frowning.

"Hey maybe you guys can sleepover! It's only supper time, I'll go ask my mum,"

"I hate this idea," Stacy says as soon as Keali exits the room.

"Give it a chance," Sara says giving Stacy the death stare.

"Yea, I mean-,"

"Woohoo!" Keali screams from down stairs cutting Kennedy off.

"I'm guessing we can spend the night," I say laughing, "I guess I'll run home and pack my stuff," I say leaving the room. I live literally two houses down.

"Don't forget your guitar Renata," Keali says while I pass her on the staircase.

"I won't!" I reply.

I put my shoes on and sprint out the door. I hop on my old purple rusty bike and pedal as fast as I can to my house. I'm really not too happy about this idea. Atleast it's better than dancing which by the way I can't do at all. It's hard to see with the sun right in my face. I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I pull into my driveway taking my phone out of my pocket. I take a sharp turn to get into my driveway. I turn my bikes handles left as fast as I can. I feel the bike tipping sideways. I put my arms out to cover my fall. I didn't have a helmet because the law where I live is you have to have a helmet if your 15 and younger. I'm 17 so I figured I don't need one. I feel my left elbow scrape against the tar. I fell on my shoulder with my bike on top of me. My parents are out to dinner and no ones here to help me. I slide the bike off of me taking my phone out of my pocket and call Sara.

"Hello?" she says.

"Hey, I need some help, I just fell off my bike, and my entire arms bleeding and my parents are out to dinner,"

"Whe- where are you?" She asks,

"In my driveway,"

"I'll be over in a min."

"Thanks," I say, "Oh and just you, don't bring the other girls," 

"Got it," She says hanging up.

My arm's starting to sting. I push my self up with my right hand as I see Sara sprinting down the road.