Marshmallows

I stood up, about 500 people taking pictures of me when I fell. I put my hand on my forehead. There's a cut right above my left eye, and it's bleeding. Great. The girls come running over, "Are you ok?" Kennedy asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said trying to forget about what just happened. I run up the stairs into my bathroom scouring through the draws trying to baind-aids, I finally found one and stuck it on my forehead. I throw on my One Direction shirt on I got at dELiA*s and my white aero pants with red hearts all over them. Grab a hair elasstic and put it on my wrist. Slide my feet into my shoe slippers type things and head down stairs. The other girls are still upstairs... thier slow...

***********

"Woah, what happened?" Louis asked pointing at my cut up arm.

"Oh, I fell off my bike," I said

"Ouch, here you go love," He says handing me and marshmallow and stick.

"Thanks," I reply

I put the marshmalow on my stick and put it over the fire. All 11 of us were gathered in a circle around the fire infront of Louis and Harry's flat. Thier flat was huge! And they live on a lake. They have a boat right off thier dock.

"Hey, you guys could come over tomorrow and we could go water skiing and tubing," Harry says

"Sounds fun! Sure" I said

"Uhm, Renata, I think uhm, your marshmallows on fire," Louis says laughing. I look at my marhmallow and rip it out of the fire. A spark came up and hit my arm where I fell off of my bike. I scream.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked

"Ahh, a spark just came up and hit my arm where I fell off of my bike," I reply

"Wanna go jump in the lake to cool it off?" Zayn asked sarcastically

"Sure!" I reply standing up

"Woah, I was kidding," He says laughing

"I'll jump in if someone else jumps in with me,"

"I will!" Louis yells, all the other girls are laughing

We go at the end of the dock getting ready to jump in. Everyone else is laughing and have thier phones out taking pictures.

"1," I say

"2," Louis yells

"3" We scream, he grabs my hand then we jump in. It was freezing. My head came out of the water, so did his. We looked at eachother and started laughing. Everyone came running over to take pictures. We sat in the lake laughing our heads off.

**********

"Here's a towel love," Louis says

"Thanks," I say still laughing

"Hey, it's kinda late, you guys should stay for a movie," Liam says.

"Sure!" Kennedy says.

"Alright, so for movies we got, The Last Song, The Notebook, Stand By Me, Toy Story, Dumb and Dumber, The Hunger Games, Twilight, Forrest Gump, The One Direction Concert Expierience, haha that's funny, and the Titanic, alright, I vote Toy Story," Liam says

We all laugh.

"Hmmm, I vote Forest Gump," Zayn says grinning. Keali also votes for Forest Gump,

Stacy votes Twilight, I vote the Hunger Games, same as Louis. Lacy, Sara, Kennedy, Niall, and Harry, vote for the Titanic.

*****************

Character pics on the right!