The Meet

"Renata! Renata!" I hear familiar voice say. My eyes quickly fly open to find Sara hovering over my face, "C'mon, it's time to go! The plane just landed."

"Uh, ok," I say standing straight up grabbing my carry on lugage, "Wait, are we in England?" I ask walking off the plane into the airport.

"Yes, we are,"

"Where are the other girls?"

"They already left, they want to go find a place to eat in the airport," Sara replied.

************************************************************************************************************************

"This house is huge," I say walking into the house or should I say flat the 6 of us were staying in. All of us walked in the flat with security close behind us. The drive here was wierd. We had to be transported in a limo. The entire ride there were people everywhere on the streets screaming, "Fearless!" I seriously counldn't believe it. I'm still scared to death having everyone in England know who we are. I still haven't gotten over my stage fright yet. I'm getting better at it, but not so much.

All 6 of us sprint up the stairs looking at the bedrooms. There's 6. Perfect. I walk into the one I was going to be staying in. It was a king sized bed. The walls we're a bright orange with little incaves in the wall with purple and orange lava lamps in the them. I drop my bags making my way to the bathroom. A bathroom, in my own room. Wow. There were to huge sliding doors to get in the bathroom. There were two sinks with mirrors that could swing open to put utilities in. There were drawrs to put curlers, crimpers, straightners, make-up, anything. The counter for the sinks was deffinetly big enough. To the right of the sinks was the shower. The shower was huge. It had a clear stained glass area around it a door to open to get in the shower. Right infront of the shower was the toilet. To the left of the sinks was a bath-tub that could make bubbles it was epic. I walk out of the bathroom to see straight ahead one huge sliding door. I walk over to it passing the bed. I stop. Beside the door, facing the bed, there's a huge plasma flat screen T.V. I keep walking until I reach door. I slide it open. A walk in closet. With clothes and shoes already in it. I found a note on a shelf that says, 'Enjoy your stay! See you guys soon! XX ~One Direction' I put the note down. I finished unpacking as well as the other girls. I heared a knock at the door. All 6 of us run down the stairs. Stacy opens. It looks like managment. They start talking about how we won the contest and stuff. Then, they say we're having dinner with the boys tonight. It's supposed to be a fancy dinner so we'll have to dresses.

*********************************************************************************************************************

I go through all the clothes already in the closet. I found this perfect dress. It's a silk white strapless dress with a leather brown skinny braided belt. I put it on. Head straight to the bathroom to do hair and make-up. I'm surprised managments letting us get ready by ourselves instead of having someone pick out our clothes and do our hair and make-up for us. I grab my make-up back. I put on black liquid eyeliner, black mascara, light pink blush, then lip gloss. I start curling my hair into small ringlets. I put on light brown high-heeled flip-flops. And I'm done. I look at my phone 5:00. We have to be ready at 5:30. A limo will be here then. And I see a notification from twitter. A tweet from Niall that says, "Can't wait to meet @fearless tonight!" Apperantly managment made us an account on twitter. Liam's said, "Meeting the new band tonight @fearless" Zayns, "Can't wait for dinner tonight with @fearlessXx" Harrys, "Having dinner with lucky ladies tonight... @fearless xx" And Louis, "So excited to meet @fearless tonight! Xx"

I walk down stairs waiting for the other girls to get ready. I look out the window and see alot of people holding signs and cameras. I try to hide my face. It's 5:20. 10 more minutes until I'm going to meet One Direction with my 6 best friends. I hear them all running down the stairs with thier phones in hand ready to take pictures. Before we can take pictures, the limo arrives. Security comes to the door escorting us to the limo. We walk out the door walking through the whole group of screaming fans. I hop in the limo with the 5 others following quickly behind.

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Nice to meet you, I'm Louis Tomlinson," Louis says shaking my hand. All 5 guys were wearing tuxedos with a white shirt under the black tux, except Louis who has a striped shirt under his tux. I can't believe I stand before Louis Tomlinson.

**LOUIS' P.O.V.**

 Renata looks exactly like she does in the pictures on twitter. She's about 5'9" She has high-heels on and she looks like 5'11" So, I'm guessing she's 5'9". Her hair in small curls. A beautiful dress. I can't wait to perform with her... If we can. I'm not sure if that was in the contest or not. But, I'll make sure it happends.

**RENATA'S P.O.V.**

The dinner went on through out the night. I just love Niall's cute irish laugh. Zayn's hair. Harry's Curls, and Liam's smile. Espically Louis' smile, laugh, and his bright blue eyes. I still can't get over my fear of standing before a bunch of people. The boy's suggested we go back thier flat for a campfire. All 6 of us agreed, "We'll have to go get our pajamas first though," Stacy said.

*******

I hopped out of the limo sprinting inside away from all the screaming fans. I look down at my arm still wrapped up from when I fell off my bike. I was about to reach inside the flat, when clumsy me, I tripped over the step to get in the flat.