Ok Ok Ok

Louis drives into the hospital parking lot next to Harry's car. I swing the door open and sprint to the entrance, my foot throbbing. Louis runs by my side. It's still pouring out, water dripping all over us.

"Is your foot ok?" Louis asks

"Yah, fine," I say not even caring. We run through the hospital doors to the front desk.

"Hello, can I help you?" A tall lady asked. She's dark skinned, her hair in small pony tail.

"Yes, uhm we just heard that of our friends we're in a car accident and in the hospital," Louis says gasping for breath.

"Names?" The lady asked scrolling through her computer

"Zayn Malik and Keali Emerald," Louis says

"Aha, they're in room 209 on the second floor," She says looking at us smiling

"Thank you," Louis says walking away, me following quickly behind him.

"Have a nice day," She replies back while on her computer again.

We find the nearest staircase knowing that the elevator would take to long. We both sprint up the stairs, I still have no shoes on, I start limping again.

We jog along side the rooms. 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209. We walk in and find two twin hospital beds right next to eachother, Keali in one, Zayn in the other. Harry, Stacey, Sara, Niall, Lacy, Liam, and Kennedy are just standing there. Zayn and Keali looked perfectly fine, they were all just talking.

"Are you guys ok?" I ask walking in the room more

"Yeah, fine," Keali says

"Well, what happened?" Louis asked

"Well, we were driving home from the movies, and we were at an intersection. The light turned green, so I drove foward. When, another car from the left us hit the back of the car," Zayn said drawing the whole scene out with his hands.

"So you guys are ok?" I ask again

"Yeah, perfectly fine," Keali says

"Then why are you guys in the hospital?" I ask

"They just want to make sure we didn't break anything and so forth," Zayn says

I hear foot steps come into the room, "Zayn Malik and Keali Emerald you guys are alset to leave, we found nothing wrong in the x-rays, we just need you two to come to the lobby to checkout,"

*************

"Thank god they're ok," I say as I jump in the passenger seat.

"Is Harry driving them home?" Louis asks

"Yep.. he better anyway," I say half giggling

He pulls out of the hospital drive way.

"Hey! How about we go to me and the girls flat!" I say, 'I mean, if you want to,

"Sure! Why not?" He says, "Hey you know, Sysco was thinking of giving you girls a record deal,"

My mouth dropped, "Seriously?" I ask shocked

"Seriously," He says laughing, "But, they're still thinking about it. Don't tell anyone though,"

"Got it," I say smiling

He drives into the driveway of the flat. I hop out of the car into the pouring rain. I step on the cold wet grass feeling the sharp pain in my foot again. I limp over to the walkway to thr porch door. When Louis comes and swings me up on his shouldlers. He starts sprinting around the grass getting soaking wet. I start laughing. All of the sudden 'snap!' Louis stops running around and looks into the road. Paparazzi. He sprints to the porch. More photographers come and come. He opens the door and runs in. He sets me in the fuzzy brown reclinable chair. I turn around to look out the window right behind the chair. I get on my knees and close the curtains.

"Wow," I say

"Happens everyday," Louis says sitting on the couch

I start to stand up.

"Wh- Where are you going?" He asked

"Upstairs to get my fuzzy slippers, maybe it won't hurt when I walk if I put them on," I say making sure that sounded the same in my head.

"Do you need help?"

"Nah, I'm good," I say limping to the stairs

I get on my hands and knees and climb the stairs like you would if you were a kid. Louis walks over. He just looks at me and laughs, "Oh god," He says

"What?" I say making it to the top. I stand up and limp toward my bedroom. I hear Louis run up the stairs. I make my way over to my bed finding my electric blue fuzzy slippers. I slip them on my feet and try to walk

"Better?" Louis asks standing in the doorway.

"A little, better then before," I say, "How about I make some lunch, my treat,"

"Sounds good,"

I walk slowly and carefully down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen. I go to the closet and take out 2 of the 6 chef hats us girls got eachother for Christmas one year.

"Here ya go," I say handing him the hat

I get out the frozen pizza dough in the freezer and set it on the counter. I get the sauce out as well. Louis dips his finger in the sauce and taps my nose. I do the same for him. He gets out his phone and takes a picture. He puts it on twitter, "My girlfriend, @Reanta_Love, and I making pizza:) XX" I laugh.

"What times that interview tonight?" I ask washing my hands

"6," He says scrolling through his tweets

"What do you think the directioners will think about this?" I say now drying my hands

He looks up from his phone, "Some will hate and some won't, but those who do are just mean,"