The Lake

"This movie is so sad," I say. Keali and Zayn are sharing the reclinable chair. Keali's on his lap. Louis and I are squished on the couch from Sara and Stacy. Harry's right in the middle of both of them. Oh my. And Lacy and Niall have the smaller couch.

"Yeah, it is sad," Louis says. I yawn feeling very tired. Stacy brought extra pajamas for me to change into since mine got soaked. I start to drift off. I close my eyes laying my head on Louis' shoulder.

***********

I wake up laying on the couch. No one there. I the microwave going. I sit up and look at the big analog clock on the wall up the huge flat screen T.V. 9:30. I hear footsteps coming close to the couch.

"Sleep well love?" Louis asked laughing

" Uhm, yea, where are the other girls?" I ask still trying to wake up.

"Let's see, Niall's making breakfast with Lacy, that's a no brainer, Harry, Stacy, and Sara went on a walk, Kennedy and Liam went on the balconey outside, and Keali and Zayn are sleeping in that chair," Louis says pointing to the same leather chair Keali and Zayn were in last night.

"Oh," I say

"Yea, want some breakfast, I think we're going tubing after Harry, Stacy, and Sara get back,"

"But, we don't have bathing suits," I reply

"Lacy went to the flat you guys were staying in for a while and grabbed them,"

"Oh, cool and sure, who doesn't breakfast?" I say smiling.

"Hey can I see that elastic around your wrist?" Louis asked.

"Uhh, sure," I say handing him the elastic. He runs around behind me taking all my hair and putting it in a side pony tail. Leaving a few short pieces dangling on the other side of my head.

"Twitter?" He says.

"Twitter." I reply. He hands Niall his phone telling him to take a picture. He takes it.

Louis uploads it saying, "Me and @Renata_Love about to have some breakfast xx"

I laugh.

"Alright so I've got, bacon, eggs, toast, french toast, pancakes, cereal, waff-"

"Holy!" I say cutting Niall off

"Oh, this is normal breakfast for him," Louis says laughing

"So what do you want?" Niall asks.

"Ehm, I'll have french toast please," I say

"Coming right up" He replys.

*****************

"Alright so, Liam's driving the boat. You wanna go tubing first? I can go with you?" Louis asks me

"Sure! What ever works," I say. I put my life vest on, same as Lou. Everyone else is in the boat. We hop on the flat tube.

"Ready!" Louis yells

Liam turns the engine on and starts to drive. Kennedys up in the front of the boat with him, everyone else is watching us. He takes a slow turn driving in a circle. I the middle there's huge waves. He drives right threw them! The tube bounces up and down. I'm hanging off the edge laughing so hard. Louis grabs my wrist trying to bring back on the tube. He's succesful. We look at eachother and just start talking for a while, then, Liam takes a sharp turn on my side. I try to grab the handle. Louis grabs my wrist again. The tube's so slippery that Louis slides off of it. My stomach hits the water so hard. The life jacket brings us up for air quickly. I look over at Louis swimming over to me. I literally just got winded. I look at my stomach. It's throbbing red from the water I skinned it in the tube falling off. "Oh my god! Are you ok?" Louis asks finally reaching me.

"Uhm, yea, I just want to take a break," I say.

Liam drives the boat over.

"Oh my god," I say climbing the ladder to get into the boat.

"What's wrong love?" Louis asks

"Ahh, my stomach, it's all red," I say sitting down on a seat in the boat.