Part 7: The Arcade

I was driving with selgui to the arcade. My heart was pounding, I didn't get it, why? Why am I freaking out? It might be that I like this guy alot and he didn't seem to like selgui because of their past, so maybe he'll get upset with me? I hope not. I've never felt this way over some boy. It was a weird feeling.
"Hey, are you ok?" Selgui asked seeing how on edge I was.
"Yeah I'm fine." I started tapping my pointer finger on the wheel. God, these butterflies in my stomach won't go away. "Ok" she says and sits back in her seat.
When we pulled up to the arcade my butterflies were even worse. We went into the arcade and I hadn't seen him yet. "I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be right back." Selgui says as she heads towards the bathroom. "Ok." I replied scanning the place to find cute nameless boy. "Hey y/n." A familiar voice said next to me. I look over and its him.
"Hey so I brou-"
"Let me introduce you to my friends." He says not letting me finish.
"So this is yoongi " he says pointing to the guy next to him, "hi, call me suga." I gave him a small smile.
"This is seokjin, but we say jin for short." He pointed at the guy next to suga.
"And the last two are namjoon and hoseok." He said pointing at the guys playing a video game. "Hello." The namjoon guy said. "Hi" I replied. The cute nameless boy held up a bucket of tokens, "here I got you some." He smiled. "Thank you." I replied with a small smile.
Just then, selgui came out of the bathroom, "hey y-" she paused when she saw him. "Oh no." She said still staring at him. He wasn't looking happy at all. Actually, his face darkened. "I told you to stay away from him." Selgui said to me harshly. I looked at her confused. She gave me a cold look, "that's Taehyung!" She said in the same harsh tone. My stomach dropped. I looked at him. He looked pissed off. I just now understood. Like when I told him that selgui told me to stay away from him. "I didn't know" I said quietly.
"You really brought her?" Taehyung said to me in a rude tone. "I didn't invite her, I invited you."
"But she's my friend and she wanted to come." I said trying not to have an anxiety attack. "But did I invite her? No." He said progressively louder. Just then, selgui chimed in, "I'm glad I came, so I could save her ass from you." He smirked, "she doesnt need saving from me, she needs it from you." What was he talking about? "Bullshit." She said to him. "Really? Oh, you didn't tell her. Did you?" She looked like she was going to kill him. "Shut up." She said coldly. "She cheated on jungkook, AND she's betraying you." My heart dropped now. "W-what?" I said not clearly understanding what's happening. "She hangs out with blackpink, jennie, lisa, rosè, and jisoo. They are talking shit about you behind your back." I jerked my head back to her, "is this true?" I held back tears. She said nothing. She was just glaring at Taehyung. "Yes." She said finally. I couldn't help it. My tears fell, "what the fuck? How could you?!" I yelled as I ran out of the arcade. I got in my car and drove away.
On my way home, I didn't stop crying. I never felt this betrayed before. She was really the only friend I had with a good relationship. But apparently not. I harshly wiped my tears away as I thought more and more about it.
When i arrived home i saw my dad's car was still not here. I felt relieved because I wasn't in the mood to talk. I slammed my car door and unlocked the door.
When I reached my room I ran face first on my bed. I was crying so hard I got a head ache. I went to the bathroom cabinet and got ibuprofen. After a while, my phone buzzed, it was selgui.

'Can we talk?'
I did not want to talk to her,especially not right now.

'No'
I didn't feel bad at all, after everything Taehyung told me.

'Look, I'm so sorry y/n, it was a. mistake, I'm so stupid.'
I rolled my eyes, I wanted to believe her but I couldn't.

'Bullshit, I'm blocking you, bye asshole.'
And with that, I blocked her.
I threw my phone down and ran my hand through my hair in frustration. I wish we never moved here. Thinking about all of this made me start to cry again.
'Knock knock' someone was at the door. I didn't feel like going to get it and conversate with anyone right now. The person continuously knocked so I washed my face and went down to get the door. My eyes were probably still red but I didn't care. Today couldn't get any worse. I opened the door and saw jungkook.
"Are you ok?" He asked with genuine worry in his voice.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I sniffled. He raised his eyebrows, "are you sure about that?" I felt tears coming again, I held them in
"Why are you here jungkook?" I asked trying to keep my voice from shaking. "well, I heard what went down at the arcade and I came to see if you were doing ok." I nodded my head, "well you see I'm ok, you can leave, bye." I started to close the door but he pushed his hand against it preventing me from doing that. "What?" I said annoyed. "You're not ok." Ugh. "Look, I'm tired, I want to sleep ok?" He raised his eye brows, "are you sure about that?" I was so irritated. "Yes, I'm sure!" I started to yell at him, "go away!" He bowed slightly, "ok fine." He turned his back and walked away. I wanted this day to just end.

~the next day~
I was at lunch. I sat alone at a table in the corner.
"Hey." It was Taehyung. I looked at him, "what do you want?" I probably sounded rude but I didn't care.
He held up his hands in self defense, "whoa, chill. No need to get shitty with me." I closed my eyes remembering everything from yesterday. "I'm just so fucking confused!" I said trying to stay calm but anger and tears were building up inside me. "About what?" He asked.
"About selgui, why she was talking shit about me. You, everyone told me to stay away from you, but your the-" I hesitated on the last word, "good guy?" He winked and smiled, "well, she has always been fake sense I knew her cause of jungkook. " wish he would have told me that. "Why didnt you tell me?" I asked still confused as hell. "I don't know..." he looked like he was searching for answers in his mind, "I thought she changed, but she didn't." I relaxed the look I was giving him. "Yeah, she did seem nice."
All of a sudden, jungkook came over, "why are you talking to him?" He asked. "Because she can." Taehyung replied to him. Jungkook turned his way. "I wasn't talking to you." He turned back to me, and leaned in a bit, "remember the warning I gave you?" He asked harshly. "Yeah b-but.." my voice trailed off. I didn't know what to say. He kept looking at me waiting for my answer, "well, why does it matter so much?" He gave me an angry sigh. I looked over to where Taehyung was but he was gone. "It matters because I don't like when he hurts girls. Its wrong. You need to stay away from him. It will save alot of heartache. You have to trust me." He sounded so sincere. But I did not want to believe him, because I liked Taehyung. How am i supposed to just pretend like he never existed?