"I am not afraid of her! And you would be."

"Whatever."

Finn laughed. "Where are we going now?"

"I gotta get to the house. I left Marc alone with the twins and he lost them." Mike shrugged.

"He lost them?! Mini Mama's gon flip!" Puck waved his arms. "And you just left?!"

"We were playing Hide and Seek." Mike stated calmly.

"Oh. So she won't kill you all."

"Nope. Unless he hasn't found them and they've made their way outside."

"Go home."

Mike grinned. "I'll see you guys at glee."

Puck and Finn waved before getting in their own trucks and taking off.

Mike drove back to the Joneses and parked on the street. He brought the boxes inside and set them on Mercedes' window-seat. Then he came back downstairs and went throughout the house looking for Marc or the twins.

He found them in the den. "What are you watching?"

"Yo Gabba Gabba. They've never seen it." Marc answered.

"And you have?"

Marc glared at him. "No! But I know it's a baby show."

"When'd you find them?" Mike crashed into a chair.

"It took a while. I actually stopped playing and they found me."

"What kind of playmate are you?"

"They were gone too long." Marc frowned.

"What time is it? I'm hungry."

"Yeah, it's time to eat." Marc turned to the twins, who didn't seem all that interested in the show. "Are you hungry?"

Both nodded.

"Let's go to Sally's." Mike stood.

"Marce left the car-seats." Marc turned off the TV. He stood up. "Let's go."

They got in Marc's car and took off to the diner, where they got burgers and fries and the kids got chicken fingers.

"Where'd you go for over an hour?" Marc asked.

"I wrecked something of Mercy's and I had to replace it." Mike ate a French fry.

Marc nodded. "I'd hate to be on her bad side."

"It's not fun." Mike agreed.

"Have you talked to her today? She just sent me a text saying they reached the beach and that was it."

"Nope. But I haven't texted her either." Mike brought out his phone and shot off a text to his girl. "She'll text back if she isn't in the water."

M&MC

Mercedes shrieked as Aaron splashed her. "Not fair! Your hands are bigger than mine!"